NOVEMBER 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

blackeyes31626

It would be advised to order enough to get the free shipping at $50.00 or more. Anything less than that, shipping is high!

but it says
free shipping does not apply with this promotion
black friday sale does not include 2oz sample sizes,
4oz or 16oz products, or sample promotion.
international orders not valid.

smh she really knows how to mess up a 50% off sale smh
I'll probably just get a couple products from Hattache bc angtft

NaturallyATLPCH

Smiley79

I need the deetz on Oyin, Marie Dean, Silk Dreams, and Pampered and Twisted...I almost forgot that I wanted to order some stuff from Komaza.

None of the vendors that I want to patronize have released their sale info:perplexed

I am waiting on Marie Dean too, as well as LACE. I may also pick up a couple of DCs from Silk Dreams as well.
I want some body butter and soaps from LACE.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
CC's Naturals
ccsnaturals.com

11/27/14 5:00PM EST- 11/27/14 11:59PM EST: 40% off
11/28/14 12:00AM EST- 12/02/14 11:59PM EST: 30% off

No promo codes needed
Free domestic shipping on orders of $35 or more

Scents to be offered for butters, sugar scrubs, hair mists, and lotions only:
Cookie
Candy Cane
Pumpkin Pie
Lemon Pound Cake
Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar
Winters Garden

Last edited:

oneastrocurlie

Curlmart Gray Friday sale starts today.
25% off and $5 shipping. Discount already applied.

ETA code CM15 works for an additional 15% off

Last edited:

AyannaDivine

Alright now! I just ordered a Denman and Original Moxie pomade. I wanted a Darcy's Pumpkin Seed Condish but its sold out like always.

Joigirl

I went a little HAM on Curlmart and bought DB Leave ins (5), DB Twisting Cream (2), Obia DC, Bee Mine DC, CJ Curl Rehab (3), Oyin Shine & Define (2), Oyin Berry Pomade, and MHC Hair Creme.

Kimiche

Thanks! Good to know about that extra 15%. :woot:

Now let me hurry up before they end up not allowing the extra 15% to go through during this time. :look:

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue

Hey Ms. Blue!:hiya:

Girl You know you usually have ALL the Sale(s) Info!:giggle:

How's that BF List coming?

I'm tryna' decide if I'll try to get on that B1G1 MHC or just go ahead and buy it someplace else.:perplexed
Hey @IDareT'sHair

My list is short and sweet!
I'm only waiting on Sally Beauty's 25% OR 30% off sales and
Anita Grant Thanksgiving or Christmas sale. Especially since she lets you use your points with sale codes. I have about $120 in points to use up! And I'm ready!!!!

Everything else, I'm well-stocked. I also see on mariedeanonline.com that she has some new products - PURELY BASIC HAIR. If her sale is 25% or more, I'll order. But if not, I can wait! (Haven't seen any reviews, yet.)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Pompous Blue

Hey Ms. Blue!:grin:

I just came out of CM. Made 'several' Carts. :look:

I think I can wait on a better deal from them. Adding that $5.00 back in messed me up.:lol:

Are you getting any Happy Nappy? I got that postcard.:look:

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue

Hey Ms. Blue!:grin:

I just came out of CM. Made 'several' Carts. :look:

I think I can wait on a better deal from them. Adding that $5.00 back in messed me up.:lol:

Are you getting any Happy Nappy? I got that postcard.:look:
IDareT'sHair
Yeah, I got that confusing post card, too.

I'm 'bout ready to kick them to the curb even though they have a coupla good products I love. I got snagged this time in her slow shipping service. My Oct. 3rd order did not arrive 'til Nov 19th. I was 'bout ready to file a PayPal dispute. When I received the order, I was missing one product. Now I'm waiting on an answer for that.

So, just typing this, I probably won't order anything from her 'til I get this resolved and I don't see it being resolved before BF.

I'm so tired of these vendors going on FaceBook and social media making excuses as to why they can't ship out orders or why they can't send you a valid tracking number and take the pkgs to the post office! Uggghhh!!! She 'bout got on my last nerve with this order.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm 'bout ready to kick them to the curb even though they have a coupla good products I love. I got snagged this time in her slow shipping service. My Oct. 3rd order did not arrive 'til Nov 19th. I was 'bout ready to file a PayPal dispute. When I received the order, I was missing one product. Now I'm waiting on an answer for that.

@Pompous Blue

Lawd....She really done messed up now. Messin' with you!:lol:

Totally unacceptable.:nono:

Especially the way you get down.:yep:

Hmph. You ain't no 1 time wonder.:lol: I'd be giving you your next order FREE.

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue

Lawd....She really done messed up now. Messin' with you!:lol:

Totally unacceptable.:nono:

Especially the way you get down.:yep:

Hmph. You ain't no 1 time wonder.:lol: I'd be giving you your next order FREE.
IDareT'sHair

That's why it won't bother me not to order from her BF sale. I can't stand ratchedness and she's full of it right now!

I've ordered enough from her previous sales this yeat that I can sit out any future sales for a long time! I know it probably won't bother her, but it's just my way of protesting.....

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Pompous Blue

It's just frustrating. Because I too, had ordered a bunch of stuff from her last BF.

This last time (during one of her sales) and as you know, both purchases never came.

According to her - the 1st one was returned empty and the 2nd one was also returned.

She was suppose to send me another package (Free), to see if it would arrive, and I never heard back from her.

Thankfully, PayPal refunded totally for both Purchases.