November 2015: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

BEAUTYU2U

Her shipping is fine now. The products are made and ship out from shipping facilities (I think there's two). She fixed that issue when she went on hiatus for a while (not the time when she was sick).

She does like to have a short time frame on these sales tho.

ETA: Sephora should have another BI/VIB sale in Dec and you could get it then. They just had the F&F and another VIB sale. I think there's another one in the spring too. Fast shipping if you buy online and you can return it to the store if you try something new and don't like it.

Sephora will prob be my preferred retailer for her products now especially since I see the line is coming to a DC store now.

That's very good to know. All I saw on Sephora was a $10 sale for items I'm not interested in. There wasn't a sitewide discount for BF. Kinda weird. There are Sephora's in neighboring cities and I was so excited but they don't carry her products in those particular stores. Grrr. But yeah, I planned to do Sephora online.

prettyinpurple

That's very good to know. All I saw on Sephora was a $10 sale for items I'm not interested in. There wasn't a sitewide discount for BF. Kinda weird. There are Sephora's in neighboring cities and I was so excited but they don't carry her products in those particular stores. Grrr. But yeah, I planned to do Sephora online.

Oh yeah Sephora does the $10 deals for black friday (no sitewide discount) and the other sales happen throughout the year. The other sales do give you a sitewide discount.

trclemons

======================================
Black Friday Promo
Get ready to stock up on your faves before the end of the year. This promotion will run from Friday November 27th to Sunday November 29th. You'll have the weekend to take advantage of it.You'll receive 20% off your order over $50. **Please note that the discount doesn't apply to the "kit" category the Done For You Perfect Regimen.

BUBBLE & BEE

NYENZO NATURAL BOUTIQUE

With deals like these, it's easy to wrap up your holiday shopping early!

JBCO Hair Growth System
Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Growth System!

Save $5 on this JBCO system AND receive a FREE 8oz bottle of 100% Jamaican Black Castor Oil with your purchase!

Unrefined Shea Butter
100% Unrefined African Shea Butter!

Save 25% off your purchase of 100% Pure, Unrefined African Shea Butter!

Pooka Products
Pooka Pure & Simple Products!

Buy 2, Get 1 Free on the popular line of Pooka Pure & Simple Body Polishes, Butters and Hair Products!

No Coupon code needed, free items and discounts added at checkout!

upload_2015-11-27_19-54-28.png

upload_2015-11-27_19-53-26.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-27_20-59-53.png
    upload_2015-11-27_20-59-53.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 14

trclemons

View attachment 343857

20% OFF
your entire next purchase atJust Natural Hair and Skin Care

Use code: yes20at check out and your savings will be applied to your order!

Save Big this Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday!

As a VIP Insider, enjoy the following:

+SAVE 30% on All Embrace the Natural You Collection Sets, Products, Super Sexy Slouchy Beanies, Shower Caps, and Satin Bonnets!
+Get a FREE Signature Tote Bag on Orders +$50 or more while supplies last!
+Get FREE Shipping on Orders +$50 or more for US Domestic Destination Orders Only!

NO CODE NECESSARY!!!
Offer is valid online! Sale is valid November 27 - November 30 and ends at 12pm ET. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons.

SAVE 20% on your entire purchase! with discount code:GROW2015

Discount available at http://njoyessentials.com.

Enter discount code in the appropriate area at the bottom of the checkout page.

*Discount on regularly priced items. Cannot be combined with other codes, deals or bulk discounts.

Offer Expires 11/30/2015.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Went ahead and got the vatika frosting. The discount covered shipping almost exactly. Meh.....not thrilled.

I may have to try these. They have my favorite moisturizing ingredient, Hyaluronic Acid. I'm gonna wait though. Even though the products are $10, the 7.23 shipping is a bit much. I want to see how the Mielle Organics leave-in works first.

Update: I put 3 items in my cart and the shipping was $11.83. Shipping is too high. You save $21 on products and add $11 back in shipping. I couldn't do it.

Thank you for contacting us and we appreciate the feedback. First of all, for all of you who wish to try our products, we will be offering Free Shipping on Monday (11/30/15), which includes $10 off any purchase $50 or more. Currently we are offering BOGO 50% off.

As far as our shipping costs, we are working on this. Currently all of our orders are shipped out of our fulfillment center in Chicago, however, we are in the process of placing inventory in the other warehouses that are available to us in LA, and Philadelphia.

This will bring the shipping down for pretty much all of the US. Most of our current products are still only coming out of Chicago (Hair Whip, Custard), however the Leave-In as well as the new products (Shampoo, Conditioner, Deep Conditioner) will be available from each location so shipping for those items will be cheaper for the next few months if you live on either coast. Eventually everything we make will be stocked in each location. As a customer this will be invisible to you but you will see it in the shipping cost.

Future Plans
Keep your eye out for Flat Rate Shipping which we will roll out as soon as we can. Probably within the next 3 to 6 months. Additionally we are looking to expand our presence to warehouses in Canada, the UK, and the rest of Europe. We also get inquiries from across Africa for our products, but we need to locate a reputable distributor to help us there. Stay Tuned to all of our international friends.

Wholesale
If you own a Beauty Supply/Boutique please contact us. We have a wholesale application on our website. For all of our customers/potential customers please let us know where you prefer to shop in your area and we will get in touch with them. Additionally ask them if they stock Inahsi Naturals products when you shop. Smaller, Independent, and/or Black Owned are easier for us to get into at the moment. We haven't decided if we want to push into the larger chain type stores, and we are not necessarily looking to get into Big Box Retail because there is a lot of drama attached with that.

Finally, Thank You
For those of you who have supported us we truly thank you for your support. It really means a lot to our business, to us and to our family. If you ever have any questions or concerns please do contact us. We pride ourselves on offering exceptional customer service. If you have product questions, Rhonda, our Founder loves talking products, ingredients, styling techniques, etc...with our customers. Thank you and have a Blessed Holiday Season.

trclemons

ZURI HANDMADE

Small Biz Saturday starts now!!!!

Our Black Friday sale was a success. Thanks you all so much for supporting our small business!

Small Biz Saturday Sale starts bright and early at 8 am for everyone else. Subscribers you can shop now!

Save 25% off the entire site. Free shipping with merchandise totaling $75 +. plus receive a small gift.

Code: shopsmall

Ends at midnight.

Men:
Beard care is 25% off using the code: beardgang
Free shipping over $75
This sale ends Monday and check daily for different sets and door busters.

===================================

SAVE 30% OFF EVERYTHING!!!

Use Coupon Code

NDBLACK

We only do this once a year and we're EXTENDING THE SAVING JUST ONE MORE DAY!!

SO Don't forget to SHARE SHARE SHARE by telling your friends, coworkers, family, neighbors, your landlord, your boss (you get the point, right ;-) and have the Best Friday ever ON SATURDAY!

Offer Expires TONIGHT 11/28/2015

KJ NATURALS

Get an additional 20% off current sale prices with coupon code:

SBSAT15

Today ONLY!

trclemons

Are you supporting & shopping on small business Saturday. Use code: Blackfriday for 30% off your entire order at checkout. Any questions please shoot me an email [email protected]

You are more than a customer, without you & your support @bluerozebeauty would not be here. We take customer service very seriously. You are apart of our BRB family. Enjoy your weekend

#bluerozebeauty #naturalhair #teamnatural#organic #strawberry #natural#naturalhaircare #organichaircare#naturalhaircommunity #chaitea#chaihairtea #rosehip #coconut

trclemons

==================================

SALE STARTS MONDAY NOVEMBER 30TH at 8am est.

Please note if your favorite item sells out we will be allowing you to "backorder" so no worries you'll still be extended the sale discount.

As a reminder we will adhere to our standard 7-14 days shipping turnaround (as noted in our terms & conditions)

Free U.S. Domestic Shipping for all orders over $75.00 after discounts
(no code needed)

Enjoy your one stop shopping experience for all your Hair, Skin and Body care needs.

Smooth Naturals is All Natural, Vegan Friendly, Gluten Free, Cruelty Free and Curly Girl Friendly!

Shop Now at:www.smoothnaturals.com

trclemons

Extended Sale!!
Get 35% off
Entire Order with code
SMALL35

Keziah Okonkwo CEO/Founder

Shop Small Business Saturday Sale EXTENDED!

In honor of Snappee's first year in business and shop small Saturday I wanted to offer a special discount of 35% off your entire order at Snappee.com.

Use code SMALL35 at checkout to receive 35% off your entire order!!

www.snappee.com

============================

THIS DEAL ENDS SOON!