November 2015: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@CeeLex33

Honey's Handmade has some great looking stuff.

Unfortunately, for me, x2 of my orders from this vendor never arrived and I had to file a PayPal Dispute and get my money back.:angry2:

After that Ordeal, she promised to send me some products (for free) due to the huge inconvenience and the 'back & forth' and needless to say......I'm still waiting:look:

So, even though I stay 'tempted' to place an order, as with Sorenzo.....It's best for me, to KIM.

Excellent Sale tho!:yep:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

we wish you and your families a wonderful, loving, safe holiday. we are SO THANKFUL for each and every one of you!

Doing #blackfriday shopping this weekend? We welcome you to join us for our weekend sales! All weekend long enjoy 25% off sitewide w/ FREE S&H for domestic orders. Special runs 11/28, small bizSaturday, cyber Monday - the whole kit and caboodle!

*SHIPPING ALERT* Please allow up to 2 weeks for your goodies to arrival. Did you know you can check shipping status of your order and even track your shipment via our site? Just go to 'my account' and click 'my order' to see the current status. Once your packing slip has been created there will be a clickable tracking URL you can use to see if the USPS has received your package yet! We thank you for your patience and can't for you to get your goodies!

trclemons

J. Monique's Naturals

Our Biggest Sale EVER!

50% OFF all goodies!
YES, 50%!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
While supplies last. Sale ends Mon., Nov. 30 @ midnight.

=========================================

Soultanicals

In Preparation for our Biggest Sale of the Year thus far, we are Clearing the Shelves to make room for all that is to come this Black Friday.
Save 25% Off Everything in Stock, NO MINIMUMS! NO EXCLUSIONS! Use Code BFCS25 to redeem! Hurry, Exp 11/24/15! Enjoy!

=========================================

Koils By Nature

Black Friday Sale
November 27th: 6 am - 2 pm

25% off
Code = blackfriday2015

blackeyes31626

^^wtf Oyin talking about two weeks to receive your products
they usually ship so quickly after bf/cm sales
oh well at least shipping is free.

From HennaSooq blog
Black Friday
Come Friday, November 27th site wide every order will receive 25% off all products purchased. Free shipping will also apply on US Domestic orders (only).
Shop Small Business Saturday
We are going to have a ton of fun this Saturday! Online exclusives at www.HennaSooq.com.
In our Columbia, Maryland Studio we have a full line up for you. From 12 pm – 4 pm we’ll have our VIP Shop Local exclusive sales event, giveaways, henna and light refreshments.
Our studio is located at Budokon Maryland & Henna Sooq, 7060 Oakland Mills Rd, Suite K (rear of building), Columbia, MD 21046
Cyber Monday
Our Exclusive Online VIP Sale.
Make sure you’ve joined us on our mailing list to get the Inside Scoop & Deals.

trclemons

=====================================

Coco Conscious Collective

www.cococonscious.com

KJ Naturals

UP TO 65% OFF

WITH COUPON CODE

The 25/25/25 Deal:

FIRST 25 ORDERS

GET AN ADDITIONAL

25%OFF CURRENT SALE PRICES WITH

COUPON CODE:

BLACKFRIDAY25

(Valid for any order of $25 or more)

STARTS FRIDAY AT MIDNIGHT

Details:

>>>Holiday sale prices are in effect right NOW. At midnight on Black Friday, the 25/25/25 coupon code will GO LIVE!

>>>The first 25 people to use the Black Friday coupon code above will get an ADDITIONAL 25% off currently posted sale prices (minimum order of $25).

>>>You'll save up to 65% off select items by stacking the Black Friday coupon code on top of current sale prices.

NEW:

Now you can easily compare the regular vs. sale price for each item. This is a cool feature of a new store app to help you see exactly how much you're saving.

SHOP NOW

trclemons

tgin $9.99 Black Friday Sale

Our biggest sale of the year starts this
Friday, November 27 at midnight CST!

Save over 30% off on all your favorite tgin hair care products at www.tginstore.com
all weekend long.

Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo -- $9.99 (regular price $14.99)
Triple Moisture Replenishing Conditioner --$9.99 (regular price $14.99)
Honey Miracle Hair Mask -- $9.99 (regular price $14.99)
Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer -- $9.99 (regular price $14.99)
Twist and Define Cream -- $9.99 (regular price $14.99)
Argan Replenishing Hair and Body Serum -- $9.99 (regular price $14.99)

Don't Forget:

Thank God I'm Natural books, soaps and shea butter make perfect stocking stuffers- and now is the time to stock up!

Place your order at www.tginstore.com

Code: BLACK15

Limited quantities on hand
Promotion applies to full size products
No backorders or rainchecks
*Discount code can not be combined with other offers.

==============================

This Black Friday, we're thinking of more than beauty. That's why we've partnered with The Hope Bag Mission, an organization dedicated to supporting survivors of human trafficking, to donate a portion of sales proceeds from the largest shopping occasion of the year. Starting midnight, November 27 through November 30, enjoy 20% off SITE-WIDE plus FREE domestic shipping.

Shop our new Tonga Mousse Opulent Hair Créme and Moringa Winter Duo or stock up on some of your tried and true spa favorites. Whatever you choose, we hope you join us in fulfilling our beauty mission this weekend.

Start your wish list here.

Use 'TWENTYOFF' at checkout.

NaturallyATLPCH

@IDareT'sHair
I meant the name changing and rebranding :D but thankyou for the great information!
I noticed that Lace naturals also recently underwent a name change. Maybe they needed to take naturals out of their name to move into stores? I am just curious

LACE changed their name to cater to their growing male base according to her email a while back. I guess Ladies Always Create Excitement needed to be changed to cater to a more gender happy male base. :yep:

trclemons

Happy Thanksgiving From Komaza Hair Care!
Dedicated To Helping You Grow Beautiful Healthy Hair, Naturally!

Black Friday Sale!
Friday November 27th
20% Off Online Purchases Of $50 or More.
Enter promo code 112715
Sale starts Thursday @11:59pm EST and ends Friday, November 27th at 11:59 pm PST.
Value kits, samples,and Hair Analyses are excluded from sale.

Meridian

Curl Junkie

Thank you.
We appreciate your business and want to show you how much with our Cyber Monday Sale at Curljunkie.com!

Save 25%
This year we are having a Cyber Monday Sale!!! Save 25%!

For 24 hours, starting Sunday, November 29, 2015, 6pm EST through Monday, November 30, 2015, 6pm EST, we are offering 25% off orders subtotaling $50 or more (excluding sample sets and pre-made sets/kits). Sorry, no back-orders...first come, first serve! Just use the code 'CYBER2015' at checkout. Also, for those days we are keeping our flat shipping rates and free shipping (Continental US) offer via UPS Ground on orders of $100 or more! Be sure to visit Curljunkie.com on Sunday/Monday to shop or for more details. Most orders placed during this time frame will ship out on Monday, November 30 and Tuesday, December 1st. Offer Expires: Monday, November 30, 2015, 6pm, EST.

Best,

Marsha
Curl Junkie Hair Products, LLC

naturalyogini

Happy Thanksgiving From Komaza Hair Care!
Dedicated To Helping You Grow Beautiful Healthy Hair, Naturally!

Black Friday Sale!
Friday November 27th
20% Off Online Purchases Of $50 or More.
Enter promo code 112715
Sale starts Thursday @11:59pm EST and ends Friday, November 27th at 11:59 pm PST.
Value kits, samples,and Hair Analyses are excluded from sale.
I truly hate that Komaza added $50 or more to their sale. They practically guaranteed that only existing customers will participate. And they are only giving 20%?? Why bother. (rant over)