November 2015: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

athenat

That's it! Your testimony has convinced me to take the plunge.
I don't ever go without Vatika frosting and shikakai oil from Hairveda I always have extra.... I just ordered 2 of each and got the I believe 30% off. That's the only thing I order from her. Been using them for the past 4 yrs.

blackeyes31626

we wish you and your families a wonderful, loving, safe holiday. we are SO THANKFUL for each and every one of you!

Doing #blackfriday shopping this weekend? We welcome you to join us for our weekend sales! All weekend long enjoy 25% off sitewide w/ FREE S&H for domestic orders. Special runs 11/28, small bizSaturday, cyber Monday - the whole kit and caboodle!

*SHIPPING ALERT* Please allow up to 2 weeks for your goodies to arrival. Did you know you can check shipping status of your order and even track your shipment via our site? Just go to 'my account' and click 'my order' to see the current status. Once your packing slip has been created there will be a clickable tracking URL you can use to see if the USPS has received your package yet! We thank you for your patience and can't for you to get your goodies!

and you can still use the code nicetomeetyou for 10% off

trclemons

I don't ever go without Vatika frosting and shikakai oil from Hairveda I always have extra.... I just ordered 2 of each and got the I believe 30% off. That's the only thing I order from her. Been using them for the past 4 yrs.

Both of those items are on the best seller list so you should have used the BLKFRI code to get 40% off. I have already ordered the Vatika, but the shikakai oil is now on my list for next year.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I'm confused by Annabelle's.... Is it buy one get one half off plus the 30% off code? Cuz mine isn't doing that in the cart, just the 30%.

ETA.... I figured it out

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Both of those items are on the best seller list so you should have used the BLKFRI code to get 40% off. I have already ordered the Vatika, but the shikakai oil is now on my list for next year.

I'm just trying to figure out why the Vatika Frosting is now over $15.00. :look: I mean it is a nice oil and all, but her prices used to be lower. That was her "claim to fame" of sorts.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

We hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving with family and friends!
Save on holiday gifts, and help us clear out and get ready for the new year!
ALL ITEMS ON SALE--- Some on clearance as low as $5
Clearance items are LIMITED to stock on hand so shop EARLY
(No code necessary)

Sale days-- Friday 11/27 thru Monday 11/30 at midnight EST

Thanks for always shopping & supporting us

prettyinpurple

Hmm... Maybe I should just order thru a vendor. That is a parched sale... Eight hours, no free shipping. I know she likes to send products out two months later.

Her shipping is fine now. The products are made and ship out from shipping facilities (I think there's two). She fixed that issue when she went on hiatus for a while (not the time when she was sick).

She does like to have a short time frame on these sales tho.

ETA: Sephora should have another BI/VIB sale in Dec and you could get it then. They just had the F&F and another VIB sale. I think there's another one in the spring too. Fast shipping if you buy online and you can return it to the store if you try something new and don't like it.

Sephora will prob be my preferred retailer for her products now especially since I see the line is coming to a DC store now.

Last edited: