November 2018: Hits & Misses

beautyaddict1913

Huge Hit-
Low maintenance hair styles

Super Duper Continue Hit-

Natures Ego-STAPLE
Fenugreek scalp serum.”Notice growth 2nd week on my edges both of her serums has worked wonders on my scalp & they work quick..Very strong and potent you feel that tingle for at least couple of minutes..

Emu scalp serum-Works quickly as well..
Just the Fenugreek happens to be my favorite because the roots come in thicker with the Fenugreek version..

Fermented Rice Water-Staple
This rice water has coffee essential oil added for an already amazing ingredient list.Upon rinsing out,not one hair came out,not one and my hair was extremely soft..

Fermented Rice Water Leave in Con-
Talk about slip & more slip..The texture is a medium cream that absorbs right into your strands,melts away tangles on contact providing moisture without build up..Little goes a long way...STAPLE

Old school Hits-

Natures Blessings Hair Pomade-
This is the perfect go to fall/winter ends sealant..

Creamed Honey-
Adding this as a pre poo & to Ayurvedic hair powders..Much better then using regular honey/rinses out better and have your curls popping..

Egg Yolk Powder-
Mix egg yolk powder with cheapie conditioner for a pre poo on dry hair then rinse out/this makes my hair ridiculously FULL/Fluffy.I follow with a light conditioner for 5min/rinse & use light leave in..Your hair will remain full/fluffy soft & clean..

Avocados-Adding fresh avocados to my henna & Ayurvedic treatment..Strong,soft & smooth hair..

Coconut Cream Canned Milk-
Perfect addition for my henna & other pre poo treatments..Makes my hair more silky & wavy.

Aloe Vera Plant-
Fresh Aloe Vera gel applied in my scalp/hair,gives great shine,helps with growth & retraining moisture..This is great on your face too..Yep

Pumpkin-
Take a fresh small pumpkin and peel,place in blender with little spring water & Coconut milk makes a great hair mask for your cheap conditioners,helps prevent shedding..It also works well applied on your face during winter months..

Surprise Hits-

Taliah Waajid-
Bamboo Biotin & Basil leave in-This really makes my hair feel strong but,soft..I notice less breakage and it plays well with all my products..

Soultanicals-

Shea-Yurvedic Butter Shampoo-Staple
I have to stock up on this..Yep!
I can’t believe how soft,shiny,detangle my hair was after the first use & it cleaned my scalp as well..No product build-up..
My hair really felt like butter..

Spout Follicular Rice Tonic-
This is my second bottle & it makes your hair smooth yet,strong and feeling full thicker.I put it in a spray bottle..

Happy Hair Growing!

The next sale I’m stocking up on rice products! About to have a rice regimen with rice bran oil and rice water everything! I can’t wait to try some of these items that you mentioned!