November 2019: Hits & Misses

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Current Continued Hits (in no particular order):
Hair Detox(es) - Clays etc.....
Steamer DC'ers w/Hair Steamer
Kindred Butters Products (miscellaneous)
SM's Take Down Detangler
Camille Rose Collection Oils
Sarenzo's Pumpkin DC'er
Afroveda Ashlii Amala Raspberry DC'er (discontinued)
Curls & Potions Rice Water Rinse

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Hits

Product Junkie Naturals Whipped Creamy Flaxseed Gel Buttercream, lovely, softening and smells like lemongrass. Had the little ones hair very nice

SSI Okra Hair Repair Growth Oil/Spray, Great ingredients, alleviated my dry scalp and helping me keep my braids in check

Tentative Hit

As I Am JBCO Water, as a protective style spray, my scalp wasnt irriated, the hair closest to the scalp was soft and moisturized. Smells great

Lissa0821

Hits: Biweekly light protein treatments with Aphogee 2 min reconstrutor conditioner
Adding olive oil and JBCO to deep conditioner
Greasing my scalp with Nature Blessing on wash day
Air Drying with extra leave in conditioner on the ends
Nourish Spa shampoo and conditioner, love that stripped clean feel from the shampoo and the detangling power of the conditioner

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Hits:
OGX Keratin Oil Shampoo/Conditioner weekly
SSI Tahiti Cowash
SSI Marumallow DC
Sulfur 8 and Doo Gro Hair Vitalizer mixed together
Sirod Naturals Rice Milk Leave-in
Nitrile Gloves- my nails are like talons, no matter how much I file them. These gloves save my hair.

My hair really missed protein. Monthly protein treatments, with Mizani Kerafuse, wasn't enough. My weekly routine now consists of OGX Poo, SSI Cowash, OGX Conditioner, then SSI DC. My hair is more resilient now.

fluffyforever

New Hit: Design Essentials Honey Creme Moisture Retention Super Detangling Conditioning Shampoo - I don't like the bubble gum ball smell, but it is the first moisturizing shampoo I've used that actually feels like it doesn't strip my hair at all. I feel like I could use it daily. After use, my hair feels like it does after rinsing out a clay treatment mask - strengthened and moisturized. It even feels defined like after clay, but without the clay mess. This shampoo lathers like crazy, so a little goes a long way.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Hits:
OGX Keratin Oil Shampoo/Conditioner weekly
SSI Tahiti Cowash
SSI Marumallow DC
Sulfur 8 and Doo Gro Hair Vitalizer mixed together
Sirod Naturals Rice Milk Leave-in
Nitrile Gloves- my nails are like talons, no matter how much I file them. These gloves save my hair.

My hair really missed protein. Monthly protein treatments, with Mizani Kerafuse, wasn't enough. My weekly routine now consists of OGX Poo, SSI Cowash, OGX Conditioner, then SSI DC. My hair is more resilient now.

@keranikki How do you like the Sirod

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Continued Hit:
Afroveda's Ashlii Amla Red Raspberry Deep Conditioner
Claudie's Avocado Intense DC'er
Claudie's Hair Revitalizer

Continued Miss:
Both Items are Discontinued (Claudie's Brand is discontinued)

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Hit

As I am Naturally So Much Moisture Hydrating Lotion

It's very watery. Ive been adding it to the loose hair in the back of my head. Yesterday at work I noticed the hair was firm and thought blah. It's probably because glycerin is number 2 on the ingredient list. I sealed it in with Shea butter the night before. So I untwisted the hair and it was softer and defined. Twisted it back up and got home. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY my hair became like butter!!!The house was warm and toasty. It was so satiny and supple, which leads me to believe this will work better in the spring and summer due to the dew points and glycerin. I'll keep it until then and bring it back out.

Ayesha81

Hit: Design Essentials gentle balance shampoo. I thought it would not "clean" my hair because it says gentle and sulfate free. I am surprised my hair is clean, light bouncy and shiny. I love this:love2: