SheScentIt Juicy Shots
NurCreations Haitian Oil Hair Pomade
Inspired Naturals Chebe Pomade
HennaSooq Cleansing Conditioner
Alikay Naturals CoWash Me Cleansing Conditioner

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Hits:

Scurl no drip activator: I love this stuff it makes my braids so soft and manageable. I bought the 32oz size and I plan to buy a few more bottles to have on deck. its not oily, greasy or smelly at all. It's a perfect moisturizer for braids. I wonder how it would work with moisturizing buns and such but I will be in braids for a while so its perfect for me.

Keracare Humecto: This stuff is great. It softens and detangles my hair effortlessly. I loved the way my hair felt after rinsing it out. It needs to be used with a penetrating heat for it to be effective on natural hair IMO.

Paul Mitchell The Conditioner: Great staple leave in conditioner. Works great under all of my gels.

Beyond the Zone Turn Up the Heat: Great light heat protectant. Smells pleasant and is not greasy or oily.

shasha8685

Hit:
Sabino Moisture Block
- I like to straighten my hair during the Fall/Winter months but I rarely do it because my hair loves to puff up and frizz at the drop of a dime. I remember back when I first joined LHCF, this was a product folks raved about so I decided to try it. I love this stuff! So far no puffing up!

HealthyHair2020

Hit
Miche INDULGE Deep Conditioner

I think this is an instant staple. Sooooo moisturizing that when I was rinsing, it still felt like I had some in my hair. Made my hair very soft.

Revair
I am in looooooooove. Honestly doesn't take much time at all and due to the amount of videos I watched, my arms didn't hurt at all. Only thing is hair felt a little dry so I might try it with the Adwoa leave-in next time to see if it makes a difference.