• We will be upgrading the forum, gallery and blogs with the latest versions of the software we use. This will cause some disruption. We will however try our best to minimize it. The maintenance will start the first week of May 2022 and will continue until all upgrades are completed (both software and hardware). Thank you for your understanding.

November 2021 What Did You Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Dutiful Shoppers :hiya: .....:shopping:

Month 11 (Can Ya'll Beweave it?) :thud:

Should be a time of Bargains! Shopping! And of Course Bf Sales!

So....What Did YOU Buy This Week? :scratchchin:

We Wanna know so do tell! :giggle:

HealthyHair2020

Well as you probably can guess by my other post...

I bought the revair! I have been wanting it for like a year at this point so I'm just suuuuper excited about it!
And my Adwoa leave-ins just came in. :grin:

Edit: Also just got the Adwoa Blue Tansy Mask and Shampoo and the Baomint Curling Cream from Sephora. Got 10% off from a code which would be the same rate if I wanted for the Insider sale so I just went for it. Only other thing I would want to get is the Peach Black Tea DC from the Mane Choice but that can honestly wait.

Last edited:

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Sally Beauty's 4 for $20:
2x Soultanicals Knot Butta
3x Soultanicals Mango Dip
3x Kinky Curly Custard
4x Kinky Curly Knot Today

Beauty Supply:
32oz Nairobi Foaming Lotion
Pack of Hair clamps
Pack extra large shower caps

Ingredients to Die For:
Organicals Intense Moisture Cream
Aloe Vera Gel

The Sally haul is all for my kids. They're set for a year. For myself, I'm looking to buy a new standing hooded dryer before December. Hopefully Sally's will have a Black Friday sale and I can grab one then.

Last edited:

Neomorph

Design Essentials
x1 Peppermint and Aloe Anti-Itch Shampoo

I was eyeing the Almond and Avocado Conditioner but...I will wait until I use up one of my other products (trying not to become a product junkie again lol)