November 2021: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

KenyafromCT

Right! Some of these sales are not worth it. I was going to buy from a couple of company sites, but when I added everything to my cart, applied the code and tried to checkout I noticed I still had to pay for shipping. Smh. The discount was about the same cost to ship it. They really needed to include free shipping as well.
For some of these sales you have to buy in bulk to feel the discount and sometimes I just want one or two items.
Yeah. They really don’t want to make the sales.

oneastrocurlie

Right! Some of these sales are not worth it. I was going to buy from a couple of company sites, but when I added everything to my cart, applied the code and tried to checkout I noticed I still had to pay for shipping. Smh. The discount was about the same cost to ship it. They really needed to include free shipping as well.
For some of these sales you have to buy in bulk to feel the discount and sometimes I just want one or two items.

This was a big reason for me to move to mostly just use brands I can find in store locally or are offered through bigger stores (Ulta, Sephora) that have free shipping or lower shipping cost. Plus those stores have rewards programs and sales more often. And I can return easily.