November 2021: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

King of Sorrow

I don't really see people hyping this brand here but their Curl Sealer is holy grail for me. I'm not even going to say how many I've purchased...:look: (I'm good for a year... at least)

Taliah Waajid 40% off site wide for Cyber Monday with code TWCM21

KenyafromCT

I’
I don't really see people hyping this brand here but their Curl Sealer is holy grail for me. I'm not even going to say how many I've purchased...:look: (I'm good for a year... at least)

Taliah Waajid 40% off site wide for Cyber Monday with code TWCM21

HA! Mielle was having a $4.99 sale in May. I bought $140 worth of product. My daughter has been using it even though I told her to buy her own! The box is massive.

NaturalEnigma

I ordered from Sarenzo. Someone recommend it here a few weeks back. I bought 7 items. I hope it likes my hair. It’s still 40% off. I was going to order 2
@Qhemet Biologics but I decided against it. That lil measly. 20% is abusiive! :confused::rolleyes:
Right! Some of these sales are not worth it. I was going to buy from a couple of company sites, but when I added everything to my cart, applied the code and tried to checkout I noticed I still had to pay for shipping. Smh. The discount was about the same cost to ship it. They really needed to include free shipping as well.
For some of these sales you have to buy in bulk to feel the discount and sometimes I just want one or two items.