Now's the Time to Worship, Now's the Time to Bow Down....

Nice & Wavy

To worship Him and be in His presence...what a wonder and a delight!!!!

Dear Friend,

Imagine what it would be like to step inside your church sanctuary on Sunday morning and witness the vision that Isaiah saw. He writes, “I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, lofty and exalted, with the train of His robe filling the temple. Seraphim stood above Him, each having six wings . . . One called out to another and said, ‘Holy, Holy, is the Lord of hosts, the whole earth is full of His glory.’ And the foundations of the thresholds trembled at the voice of him who called out, while the temple was filling with smoke” (Isaiah 6:1-4).

This had to be a glorious sight! But it also was one that conflicted Isaiah’s heart because he knew that he was guilty of sin. Immediately, a godly sense of fear swept over him, and he cried out, “Woe is me, for I am ruined! Because I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts” (Isaiah 6:5). When we become aware of God’s holy presence, we won’t be able to stop ourselves from worshiping Him and seeking His cleansing for our sins.

However, if we become so entangled with sin and the pleasures of this world, we will fail to sense the need to worship God. In fact, our spirits will be dead to any true praise. Instead, we will yawn and check our watches to see if the preacher is preaching longer than he should.

Isaiah realized there was a problem in his life—it was one that needed to be addressed immediately, so he could do what God had called him to do. Many times, we miss God’s best for our lives because we become too busy for worship. When we take time to worship God for who He is—righteous, loving, and infinite in power—our hearts will be lifted, and our lives will be changed. We will cry out, “Holy are You Lord and worthy to be praised!”

True worship begins with a heart that is totally turned toward God.

For His Kingdom,

plainj

Thank you N&W for posting this. This is so beautiful. It touched my heart. It made me think. It's helping me to self-examine. I absolutely adore this scripture in Isaiah. I love the prophetic books and Isaiah is one of my favorite books of the Bible.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
So much love and so much healing is in this thread. Only in the presence of God, which this is.

Thank you so much for posting. Awesome, beautiful Word.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen... :love2:

ETA: As soon as I read the first scripture in your message above, I've been hearing a song in my spirit that we used to sing in Church...

"I saw the Lord...
He was High and Lifted Up
And His Train filled the Temple....

Last edited:

Rainbow Dash

Awesome. I read this earlier it was powerful. This also made me remember a song we used to sing that comes from this scripture....

I see the Lord seated on the throne exalted
And the train of His robe fills the temple with glory
And the whole earth is filled
With His glory....

:notworthy

Shimmie

Staff member
Awesome. I read this earlier it was powerful. This also made me remember a song we used to sing that comes from this scripture....

With His glory....

Amen Health&hair28 ... Amen. :yep:

I'm still 'hearing' this song in my spirit.

I remember how the 'Mothers' of the Church had their own harmony with this song. They could sing with or without the music and the glory of God just flowed with them.

The song was so real to them that I used to think that they were actually seeing the Lord in all of His magestic splendor.

There is an aonointing in this thread. God wants His presence known and felt among His people. I can 'feel' it. So can each of you...

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
We're in Isaiah in our reading now... whew... those prophetic books are no joke! I enjoy Micah :yep:

Thank you N&W for posting this. This is so beautiful. It touched my heart. It made me think. It's helping me to self-examine. I absolutely adore this scripture in Isaiah. I love the prophetic books and Isaiah is one of my favorite books of the Bible.

MSee

I came into this forum today under a dark cloud. I felt interest in only 2 threads, Laela's about hurt feelings and this one. While reading the first thread I clicked on the link in Laela's siggy and being a lover of unchained worship that strange language song was like shaft of light through my dark cloud. Now reading this thread I know what to do, get off line and go worship my First Love with all that I have. God has never failed me, why should I worry now.

Thanks ladies.

Nice & Wavy

So much love and so much healing is in this thread. Only in the presence of God, which this is.

Thank you so much for posting. Awesome, beautiful Word.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen... :love2:

ETA: As soon as I read the first scripture in your message above, I've been hearing a song in my spirit that we used to sing in Church...

"I saw the Lord...
He was High and Lifted Up
And His Train filled the Temple....

With His glory....

Praise the Lord! Do you know, this was the song that I walked down the aisle when I was getting married? I didn't want the usual stuff...I wanted to worship God as He presented me to my husband...it was an anointed time for everyone who were there, especially the unsaved family and our marriage is still under that anointing...Praise be to the Lord God Almighty!!!

Nice & Wavy

I came into this forum today under a dark cloud. I felt interest in only 2 threads, Laela's about hurt feelings and this one. While reading the first thread I clicked on the link in Laela's siggy and being a lover of unchained worship that strange language song was like shaft of light through my dark cloud. Now reading this thread I know what to do, get off line and go worship my First Love with all that I have. God has never failed me, why should I worry now.

Thanks ladies.
There is nothing like worship to break the strongholds and remove the burdens that try to weigh us down. I'm in awe of God because I know that He is with you and is loving on you, right now!!! :love3:

Nice & Wavy

Worship is in the heart of the Father and His desire is that we worship Him in spirit and in truth! I praise God that we have that opportunity to do it, willfully...what a way to have a relationship and be totally and completely fulfilled...nothing like it!!! :love:

Shimmie

Staff member
Praise the Lord! Do you know, this was the song that I walked down the aisle when I was getting married? I didn't want the usual stuff...I wanted to worship God as He presented me to my husband...it was an anointed time for everyone who were there, especially the unsaved family and our marriage is still under that anointing...Praise be to the Lord God Almighty!!!

Oh My Goodness... what a beautiful sight to imagine...the 'train' of your beautful gown flowing to the annointed words... '...and His train filled the Temple..."

Praise God forever. This scripture from Isaiah is a message all by its self.

Shimmie

Staff member
I came into this forum today under a dark cloud. I felt interest in only 2 threads, Laela's about hurt feelings and this one. While reading the first thread I clicked on the link in Laela's siggy and being a lover of unchained worship that strange language song was like shaft of light through my dark cloud. Now reading this thread I know what to do, get off line and go worship my First Love with all that I have.

God has never failed me, why should I worry now.

Thanks ladies.

@the bolded... Your words blessed my heart so...

And MSee, surely you shall see the 'Salvation' (God's Work) removing that cloud. For out of the clouds shall come showers of blessings to rain all over you in pure abundance.

Love and blessings. I'm praying for you. :love2:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
MSee...glad that song was a blessing to you as well... I also am a lover of unchained worship. :lol:

Then, there are times His immense presence is felt just the same, while sitting still and being quiet.. God is awesome, isn't He?

Stay blessed!

Nice & Wavy

Oh My Goodness... what a beautiful sight to imagine...the 'train' of your beautful gown flowing to the annointed words... '...and His train filled the Temple..."

Praise God forever. This scripture from Isaiah is a message all by its self.
Sis...it was most beautiful....truly it was.