Nsfw #kenyamoore Exposes Real Hair! All Natural! No Weave, Relaxer, Dye Or Color! #rhoa 9

SexySin985

OMG, it's hair NOT HERE. That was so irritating to watch because of his pronunciation.

This grown man doesn't have nothing better to do with his life than to ramble on about KM's hair and disproving the "haters"??? He completely lost me at the "good hair/must be mixed comment".

Blue_Berry

This is nothing new. Majority (but not fully all) of African American people are inform on how to take care of their hair these days (if not, a stylist does it for them since they are celebrities).

Gr8ness83

Her hair is nice but she is not some unicorn or anything overly special. I mean on a site like this, we can appreciate the health and beauty but I know we are all looking at those thin ends that need to be trimmed and truth be told, there are women on here with longer hair. I understand her being happy at the length but it's nothing unusual.

happycakes

When will the day come when black women won't feel the need to prove that their long hair comes from their scalp?

I'm kinda embarrassed by her video as it "implies" that long hair for us is rare. She's doing too much and I'm still not buying her products until 35 people on here have had success with it.

I'm hoping that in 5 years, we will see more long haired black women.

That may be wishful thinking since lace front wigs are so much easier for some.

stacy

Her hair is longer and probably healthier than mine, so I give her credit. On the other hand, I've seen healthier and longer heads on here. Her hair looks like she could reduce her use of heat. May she and all of us keep growing healthy, beautiful hair!

Damaris.Elle

Ugh I hated that guys comments! He named the TOP 4 things women lie about...idiot.
Her hair is nice...but I did notice that it didn't seem to revert in the shower.