NTM Deep Recovery Hair Mask vs. NTM Daily Deep Conditioner?

HoneyDew

Hi guys,

I got a free 2 oz. tube of the Hair Mask with the NTM Shampoo.

I LOVE the Daily Deep Conditioner so much, I think I may add it to my list of staples after my current conditioner stash runs out.

But, what about the NTM Hair mask? Do any of you use it? How does it compare to the Daily Deep Conditioner? Anyone have a favorite of the 2?

lonei

I think the mask is so much better, I have used both and the mask definately left my hair much softer.

HoneyDew

lonei said:
I think the mask is so much better, I have used both and the mask definately left my hair much softer.

Well i look forward to using it. :)

Do you use it as a DC or just leave it in a few min. and rinse?

Sweetcoco82

Now i cant wait to use the mask. I haven't tried the shampoo or conditioner though. I got the mask for a deep conditioner. I want to buy a hair dryer to i can use some heat with it.

HoneyDew

Faith said:
I preferred the DC to the mask

interesting. it is so funny how different things work for or preferred by different people.

I am glad the tube of mask was free because I can try before buying.

I am excited to try it this weekend, but I will keep my DC close, just in case. :)

mashbaba1

I am trying the mask as we speak for the first time. First of all, when I put it on it had a slight smell of super glue. That kinda concerned me. I have the heat cap on now and it sort of feels like my head is slightly on fire. Is this normal? Or Is my product defective?:confused:

mashbaba1

gradygirl said:
It did not give me a burning sensation.

Interesting....well I have had the cap on now for about 30 minutes and it has stopped burning. It just tingles a bit now.:perplexed

Sweetcoco82

I just used the mask tonight for the first time. I left it one for about 1 hour. I just sat where the air from the space heater would hit the conditioning plastic cap. My hair felt nice and silky. But i haven't used the DDC yet so i cant compare. That will be the next thing i buy. To see which one is better.

Divine Inspiration

Both worked for me, but the DDC worked better. The Mask was so thick that I had to thin it out with EVOO & rosemary oil to even be able to apply it. The DDC went on like a dream, did a great job of detangling, and added moisture. :up:

lonei

HoneyDew said:
Well i look forward to using it. :)

Do you use it as a DC or just leave it in a few min. and rinse?

I went under the steamer for 5 minutes with the mask but it probably took me 5 mins to put it in so about 10 minutes in total.

MonaLisa

sylver2 said:
I hate the Mask.
I LOVE the DDC

When I came across this topic....I just knew u would be up in here!!:eek:

:lol:

I love both.:D I like mixing them together as well.:D

*throws up NTM gang sign @ Sylver*

{hug}

goldensugar23

I liked the mask better...however I'm not going to buy it again anytime soon.

the ddc does nothing for me...i will give it another shot.I think i will keep it on a little longer and apply heat to it.

*ElleB

THe moral of the story is: What works for some people, won't work for all people. I bought the mask last week and havent used it yet. But I bpught based on the great 4 and 5 star reviews on drugstore.com, and amazon, from Sistahs, as well as other women... :)

HoneyDew

I will have to give the mask a try at least.

I think I may mix them as well.

I am so excited to shampoo my hair tomorrow :D

Anyway, I can see that this entire line is getting the thumbs up by many. I am now in love with it, as well.

MonaLisa

HoneyDew said:
I will have to give the mask a try at least.

I think I may mix them as well.

I am so excited to shampoo my hair tomorrow :D

Anyway, I can see that this entire line is getting the thumbs up by many. I am now in love with it, as well.

:D :D :D

*makes NTM gang sign shadow on the wall by candlelight...*

sylver2

MonaLisa said:
When I came across this topic....I just knew u would be up in here!!:eek:

:lol:

I love both.:D I like mixing them together as well.:D

*throws up NTM gang sign @ Sylver*

{hug}

and u know this maaan:lol:
now u know u getting ready to start something, I can already feel wheels turnin in peoples heads..ooh mixing the mask AND the DDC hmmmm:lol:

secretdiamond

Have never tried the DDC, but I hate the mask. I really tried to love it, but it just didn't work out btwn us. lol.

MonaLisa

sylver2 said:
and u know this maaan:lol:
now u know u getting ready to start something, I can already feel wheels turnin in peoples heads..ooh mixing the mask AND the DDC hmmmm:lol:

:lol: :lol: ..u know I've been doing that from jump. *random thought: why I got five bottles of serum?:look: *

...if ya want to make it a lil more exotic...throw in some evoo for good measure...:D

HoneyDew

Ok, I think I prefer the DDC.

I mixed them but it did not give me the same softness.

Maybe the DRHM works better with heat. I just left it in for 3 min. or so.

I ended up usng DDC alone to give me the slip and softness that I love.

gradygirl

I tried the shampoo, ddc, silk leave in, and the serum Saturday and I'm hooked.(Off to bathroom to clean my closet to make room for my new staple products)