NTM--Discontinued?

syoulee1

I just "discovered" NTM silk touch leave-in, which has been by far the best leave in I have ever used.

I found it at Wal-mart with a heavy discount and have not seen any of the products sold there anymore.
So... I checked Target and the same thing... heavy discount and it doesn't seem like they will restock.

I am not only talking about the leave in... but all the products seem to be disappearing!

What's UP??!!!

Isis

Sometimes stores discount items before stocking the redesigned packaging. I'm sure NTM won't be discontinued.

HoneyDew

I just sent them an email on the 16th asking about larger sized bottles and they did not mention that they are being discontinued:

Thank you for contacting Neutrogena.

We do not sell larger sizes at this time, but we will certainly share your interest with the hair care team.

We are creating a Neutrogena Consumer Panel and would love to have you join. You are invited to share your views and opinions with us. By joining the Neutrogena Consumer Panel, you will have an opportunity to participate in surveys that will help us learn more about your preferences. You can sign up now at www.neutrogenapanel.com

Thank you for your comments on Neutrogena.com. We appreciate your feedback. Please visit us again soon, as our website is always growing and changing. And don't forget to complete your Personal e-Valuation for customized skin care recommendations.

goldensensation

syoulee1 said:
I just "discovered" NTM silk touch leave-in, which has been by far the best leave in I have ever used.

I found it at Wal-mart with a heavy discount and have not seen any of the products sold there anymore.
So... I checked Target and the same thing... heavy discount and it doesn't seem like they will restock.

I am not only talking about the leave in... but all the products seem to be disappearing!

What's UP??!!!

I know nothing about it being discontinued, but you can find everything online at www.drugstore.com

That charge no tax, and every couple of weeks, there is free shipping on orders over $25 and something like free shipping all the time for orders over $45. They sell everything there! They have a GNC store for vitamins, they sell most haircare lines (nexxus, aveda, NTM, etc) and have a bunch of household things. I love them.

*ElleB

I doubt that it is being discontinued...
It's relli popular...

And yes, goldensensation, I LOVE Drugstore.com, also!
Did u say they don't charge tax? I usually go on there to look up prods, and get the reviews...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Oh, I am certain they will not be discontinuing it--not the way we buy it up!

I'm sure we LHCFers keep alot of products from being discontinued! :D

MizaniMami

*ElleB said:
I doubt that it is being discontinued...
It's relli popular...

And yes, goldensensation, I LOVE Drugstore.com, also!
Did u say they don't charge tax? I usually go on there to look up prods, and get the reviews...

I love DS.com too!! They don't charge tax or anything. And they usually have 25 dollar or 49 dollar free shipping.
They also give you 5% back on purchases. They called them 'drugstore dollars.' You can use them the next month after your purchase.

*Frisky*

goldensensation said:
I know nothing about it being discontinued, but you can find everything online at www.drugstore.com

That charge no tax, and every couple of weeks, there is free shipping on orders over $25 and something like free shipping all the time for orders over $45. They sell everything there! They have a GNC store for vitamins, they sell most haircare lines (nexxus, aveda, NTM, etc) and have a bunch of household things. I love them.

Actually I just ordered NTM silk leave-in from there along with some other stuff to add up to 25.00 so I could get free shipping. Nice deal....

jrae

syoulee1 said:

What's UP??!!!
I don't know but I spent all weekend looking for some. I haven't even run out but I love silk touch so much I didn't want to be without for a minute.

Course24

I finding here in the midwest that's the case also. It's like there sqeezing NTM off the shelves to make way for newer hair care lines. Clearance or not even on the shelf, the serum that is. What's the deal. I'd just order and stock up online and ditch the B&M stores if your in the Midwest. It may be more popular in other regions of the country as to why it's still plentiful there. Remember hair care lines fight for shelf space at the discount/retail stores. If yours ain't doing that hot in that area, down you go and NKOB comes in to take your place.

Taya

Course24 said:
I finding here in the midwest that's the case also. It's like there sqeezing NTM off the shelves to make way for newer hair care lines. Clearance or not even on the shelf, the serum that is. What's the deal. I'd just order and stock up online and ditch the B&M stores if your in the Midwest. It may be more popular in other regions of the country as to why it's still plentiful there. Remember hair care lines fight for shelf space at the discount/retail stores. If yours ain't doing that hot in that area, down you go and NKOB comes in to take your place.
I was going to say the same. My neighborhood walmart had QP mango butter on discount for $1.50 ( there was only 1 left and I got it) but I still see it in other bss. Kroger did the same on ORS products the oil sheen was marked down to 2.99 and the olive oil creme in the jar was 5.99. Check some of the other walmarts and targets. i agree this is a good moisturizer real good to tie a satin or silk scarf right after applying, it makes the hair unbelieveable soft and silky.

Last edited: