NTM on CLEARANCE at Target

deontaer

I shop and 2 or 3 different Targets in MD and they were on clearance there. Walmart had it on clearance as well. I only use the silk touch and the liquid mayonaise by African Organics feels just like NTM silk touch, but with better ingredients.

loveable37

I went to several stores and i notice they all gone or discontiue
The only store i saw it at mostly RITE-AID but its like $7.50 bottle tha to steep for me .

I never could find QP products (Mnago butter/serum)not in any store even the one they just built (non)

barnardbaby027

I also hope that it is not being discontinued. It's the only thing I've ever found that actually gives my hair any shot at all-day moisture.

However, I must say that I just bought it for the second time about two weeks ago from CVS in Atlanta. I noticed a few changes in the placing of the wording on this new bottle. I don't know what this means, but I hope that all it means is that they will be rolling out new packaging.

I really hope they will continue to make this product. Please keep us posted about what the company has to say.

shunta

delta_gyrl said:
Oh no! Those are my backup products......
What us gone do??
:lol: :lol: OMG ya'll are too funny. Hmm, have Mona and Sylver checked in today? I hope they havent had no nervous breakdown...:look: jk:)

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
That's not too far off from it's regular price.

Now if they had dem bad boys on sale for $1.67 (I got them @ that price a year ago--a pricing error), then I'd panic...

buttaflye03 said:
I believe it was $4.98 or $5.08 one of those.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
What a tragic time in the world of haircare if this is being discontinued. Please pause for a moment of silence for NTM...

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE NO my NTM mask:(:(:(,,, I am phoning them tomorrow,, u can ask a representative,, I will get back and post what the tell me,, I remem a few months back I had a ? about an NTM product and I told the lady if u ever stop making this i dont know what ill do and she said,, as long as sales are good, and they are good , theyll continue,, now this was probably close to a year ago so who knows,, if they discontinue SRCEW NEUTROGENA!!!!

MzOptimistic

baglady215 said:
If this is indeed discountinued, give Rusk Smoother a try. It's very comparable to NTM leave in.

NTM silk touch is my staple. Rusk Smoother makes my hair hard and so does the liquid mayonaise by Africa's Best. Silk Touch melts right into my hair and makes it soooo soft. I haven't found anything thus far that can compare. I use it on wet or dry hair. Rusk Smoother directions says to use it only on wet hair.:)

prettynina

:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry3::cry3::cry3::cry3:its all gone ,i went to get some today on atlantic mall and they didnt have any left except the hair mask.
Those lurkers:wallbash:

LaNecia

loveable37 said:
I went to several stores and i notice they all gone or discontiue
The only store i saw it at mostly RITE-AID but its like $7.50 bottle tha to steep for me .

I never could find QP products (Mnago butter/serum)not in any store even the one they just built (non)

You may want to check back at RiteAid, I just bought the Dove Mist and it was marked on the shelf at $5.99 and when I went to the register it rang up at $1.49. I may be marked down and not marked for some reason.

It's worth a try.

UPDATE!! GOOD NEWS!! I phoned them today and I was told that they arE NOT discontinuing the line!:D:D They are discontinuing 2 products though ( which i never use and have never heard mentioned here), the oil therapy ( hot oil) and leave in foam LONG LIVE NTM!!!!;)

MamaBraidedIt

Ravenhairbellydancer said:
UPDATE!! GOOD NEWS!! I phoned them today and I was told that they arE NOT discontinuing the line!:D:D They are discontinuing 2 products though ( which i never use and have never heard mentioned here), the oil therapy ( hot oil) and leave in foam LONG LIVE NTM!!!!;)

Great news! Thanks Raven!

sylver2

I wasn't worried

...phew

buttaflye03

Thank you!!!!

Maybe Target is not planning to carry them anymore? Anyway, who cares? It'll still be available elsewhere!

PinkPeony

Whew... I was to shocked to even post anything,NTM was with me from the very beginning
now everything is good again:D

metalkitty

I dunno..... Although NTM may not be being discontinued now, it's definately showing the signs I've een in the past when something is about to stop being sold. First it gets harder to find and starts going on sale and clearance then wham! It's gone :(. I don't mean to cause a false alarm or saying that people's info is inaccurate or get people to go out and spend more money, I just think actions speak louder than words in retail at times.

taraglam2

Yeah ! This is great ! Thanks Raven ! :)

MonaLisa

sylver2 said:
I wasn't worried

...phew

I'm still not sure.....it's just not as plentiful on the shelves as it used to be...either there's a gaggle of NTM heads out there scooping it off of the shelves....or something may be amiss....

I'm keeping an eye out....

*stocking up*

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I'm so glad it's not being discontinued. You can't discontinue a master piece like NTM Silk Touch. I mean, would anyone ever discontinue The Mona Lisa? Okay, then--point made!

And we, the pretty-haired ladies of LHCF probably buy enough to keep them in business for a looooonnnnnggggg time. :yep:

LiLi

metalkitty said:
I dunno..... Although NTM may not be being discontinued now, it's definately showing the signs I've een in the past when something is about to stop being sold. First it gets harder to find and starts going on sale and clearance then wham! It's gone :(. I don't mean to cause a false alarm or saying that people's info is inaccurate or get people to go out and spend more money, I just think actions speak louder than words in retail at times.

This is so true. The same thing happened with my beloved Loreal Unfrizz Smoothing Serum. I first saw it on clearance, then they weren't restocking, I contacted Loreal and they said they weren't discontinuing it. Then about 6 months later, it was gone forever... from the shelves, from their product listing on their website, even online sites that always had a lot of it in stock. :ohwell: I hope the same thing doesn't happen to you guys with the Silk Touch Leave-In.