NTM on CLEARANCE at Target

MonaLisa

I just came from the only Target that was close by in Riverdale...and not a tube was on the shelf...not one...

I came across 3 tubes of DDC in a BSS nearby...

One was marked 5.49, the other two were marked 5.79. My eye spied that one had a 5.49 label underneath. Out of my petty spite, due to the of the lack of reasonably priced NTM DDC

- I removed the top label to reflect the 5.49 one underneath. :sekret: It felt good to save 30 cents.

I'll go back for that 5.79 marked tube one later...:look:

My stash is up to 5 tubes now....will seek out more...

gentlegiant

Hmmm. The NTM silk leave in is on clearance at the 2 Wal Marts here. There is none of it left on the shelf here! I should have run out when you ladies first sent the message. Ironically, the other NTM products are still available. I was in Philly last week and saw Walgreens or CVS had the mask only on sale. I will try Target, but my guess is they are cleared out too. It sucks because WalMart doesn't sell the ORS without mineral oil here! :( I have one more container left and then I will have to start having my family ship products in to me if I run out. Guess I will see if Sally's has something I can use. I am kind of suspicious. If everyone is discontinuing it, then it may raise the prices (supply and demand) even if Neutrogena still manufactures it.

rdm

I decided to go to the "horse's mouth" to get the low down. Following is an excerpt from the long email they sent me:

Thank you for contacting Neutrogena®. It is always important to hear
from our consumers, and we appreciate the time you have taken to contact us. Our Neutrgena® Triple Moisture™ products are still being made.
End of excerpt.

So, we no longer have to worry. The bad news is that the particular stores that have it on clearnace may have decided to not carry NTM any more. Check with the store manager and ask him/her what is up?

LaNecia

MonaLisa said:
I just came from the only Target that was close by in Riverdale...and not a tube was on the shelf...not one...

I came across 3 tubes of DDC in a BSS nearby...

One was marked 5.49, the other two were marked 5.79. My eye spied that one had a 5.49 label underneath. Out of my petty spite, due to the of the lack of reasonably priced NTM DDC

- I removed the top label to reflect the 5.49 one underneath. :sekret: It felt good to save 30 cents.

I'll go back for that 5.79 marked tube one later...:look:

My stash is up to 5 tubes now....will seek out more...

Those prices have me :mad:. I found the DDC for $3.91, Hair Mask and Silk Touch for $4.50 at the commissary (that's regular price without tax). :up:

sylver2

Some of the prices u ladies are mentioning as clearance seems like regular price to me. I get my NTM from Target for regular price 4.99 and 5.99. At the drugstores CVS, Eckerd etc its a dollar more. I've been to a few stores and none of it is on clearance. Some are sold out and the stupid stores just taking forever to restock..if anything the NTM phenomena(sp) is catching on and ppeople are buying it like crazy..thats y its so hard to find now.
Also none of the walmarts I've been to have even carried it.

MonaLisa

@ Vixxen...I was excited to find it at that price actually - if you roll into a Rite Aid, CVS or other drug store around here, it's even more...:mad:

and why did Sylver make me laugh just now at "..if anything the NTM phenomena(sp) is catching on"

Lawd....the NTM craze is sweeping the states! Lemme find out! :lol: :lol:

The Neutrogena statement issued, makes me feel somewhat better...
but I can't help the urge now...to stock my closet...:look:

*Mo pats the NTM DDC marinating on her head*

MzOptimistic

I finally got a reply from Neutrogena in regards to NTM line being discontinued:

Dear Tanya:

Thank you for contacting Neutrogena®. It is always important to hear from our
consumers, and we appreciate the time you have taken to contact us.

With regard to your recent inquiry, we have no information that the Neutrogena®
Triple Moistureâ„¢ line will be discontinued in the near future. We hope this
information will be helpful to you.

atlien

I saw it on sale in Walmart and nearly started crying. It was sold out of course, but it is always sold out at my Walmart. I truly love this product and think it is what saves my hair. This is the only product that does it for my hair. I haven't fought anything else that works like this... I am truly scared. I know they said it won't be discontinued, but why is it on sale at all the super stores like Target, Walmart, CVS and Walgreens. If all these stores decide to drop the line then they may very well discontinue the item. I think we all should send Neutrogena e mails to show our concern and love for this item ... Power is in numbers....

gentlegiant

Here it sells for $5.83 at Walmart and I have seen it (ran out when traveling) for $7.99 at Rite Aid in Maryland. When it was on clearance it was $4.50. I have not bought it at Target.

sylver2 said:
Some of the prices u ladies are mentioning as clearance seems like regular price to me. I get my NTM from Target for regular price 4.99 and 5.99. At the drugstores CVS, Eckerd etc its a dollar more. I've been to a few stores and none of it is on clearance. Some are sold out and the stupid stores just taking forever to restock..if anything the NTM phenomena(sp) is catching on and ppeople are buying it like crazy..thats y its so hard to find now.
Also none of the walmarts I've been to have even carried it.

Last edited:

snugglez41685

I'm going to deefinetly leave early for work tonight to run and get the NTM on clearance. I work at Walmart and use to work at Target, They're right across the street from each other. So off i go tonight to raid both!:creatures

buttaflye03

I was at my Target today and they still had the shelves filled with the NTM leave in and frizz smoother. The clearance sticker said it was originally $5.98 and now $5.08. Since there was so many I'm going to try and wait until it's further reduced. I saw the NTM shampoo but no clearance sticker and I forgot to scan it. I ALSO saw African Pride relaxers on clearance, Sta-So Fro, Let's Jam, and something else I can't remember now. So I don't know what's up with Target right now.:ohwell:

Cxshortie

My target did not have any of the products on clearance, however like half of the black hair care stuff was on clearance. I am going to try the target near work today.

Nella

I have yet to try the NTM line. Now I know I must really be missing out on some good stuff. I might run to the store over the weekend and get two items and see what all the fuss is about.

LaNecia

I never would have thought that hair products from a drug store would be able to work on my hair but the NTM line has made me a believer!

I purchased the whole line and must admit that it's all GOOD in LaLa's hair land! Macherieamour says that she gets great results from using the products together from line, this prompted me to do the same with NTM.

My favorites are the Anti-Frizz Cream and Silk Touch leave in. I've been using these together with the Serum as a moisturizing treatment before bed...

Definitely a keeper! :up:

Thanks Sylver2 and MonaLisa!

buttaflye03

UPDATE: I just came from Target and the Silk Touch Leave-in and Anti-Frizz Cream is now further reduced to $2.98.

They have quite a few hair products clearanced right now so you should check out your local Targets. I saw Rusk products on clearance for $3.98-$4.98 as well as some Redken , Dove, Tresseme, Let's Jam, etc.

prettyinpurple

Yep I got the Silk Touch Leave-In for $2.98. Okay I think I tried it once before and didn't like it -- but I'm gonna try it again. The PJ in me just couldn't resist...sigh. Oh well if it doesn't work, the DC ladies will get it at our next get-together lol.

Okay so I went to Target to get that Dove Moisture Mist everyone is talking about. It was too fragranced for me tho'.

Also Target has a lot of skincare items on clearance too.