NTM - On sale at Target (specifically Raleigh, NC)

bklyncurly

I went to Target (not to buy hair products!) but of course what do I find . . . NTM Serum and NTM Hair Mask on sale for $1.47 each. I picked up a few last week (sorry it took me so long to post -- school is taking all my surfing time away!), but there may be a few jars left.

bellezanegra826

neijon, I noticed you said raleigh so I had to hop into your forum. Do you happen to know of a good salon in Raleigh that isn't too expensive?

Sweet C

neijon said:
I went to Target (not to buy hair products!) but of course what do I find . . . NTM Serum and NTM Hair Mask on sale for $1.47 each. I picked up a few last week (sorry it took me so long to post -- school is taking all my surfing time away!), but there may be a few jars left.

yeah this is what I was talking about. they have the NTM serum, Mask, and Silk Touch Leave-In for that price at the one in Cary Crossroads too.

bklyncurly

Unfortunately, no I don't. In fact, that played a huge part in the reason why I went natural. I couldn't afford:

$25 (wash/blow curl every 2 weeks)
$55 (relaxer - not including trim/cut - every 6 wks)
$15 (trim - every 6 weeks)
$10 (deep con -yeah right! - every 2 weeks)
$1 (gel put on hair after relaxer to keep the burning to a min. - every 6 weeks)
$30 (rinse/color - 6-8 weeks)
It was getting out of hand! :mad:

Not to mention the hair products that I bought on my own! What saved me was that I took very good care of my hair.

Recently, I actually went to a hair salon on Atlantic (across from the movie theater) and asked if they did "natural" hair. The stylist looked at me up and down, looked at her friend, turned up her mouth and said that she charges $45 for wash/flat iron on natural hair!! Yeah right!!:lachen:

But, it turned out to be a blesssing in disguise. ;) :D
I love being natural! :)

Keen

bellezanegra826 said:
neijon, I noticed you said raleigh so I had to hop into your forum. Do you happen to know of a good salon in Raleigh that isn't too expensive?

I go to Level's hair design on S. Saunders. She is really good about hair care. I only go for relaxers though. She uses Affirm.

fmnnity4046

Hi Neijon

I am brand spankin new to this site. My daughter is interested in growing her hair longer and I am not that familiar with the products that are endorsed here. Can you tell me a little about NTM. I work not 3 minutes from Brier Creek and can run over there when I leave work.

bklyncurly

I actually love this product! It has a lot of cons in it and it makes your hair very soft. The jar says to use the mask after washing, but I use it before I wash my hair.

1. Apply NTM hair mask
2. Rinse out
3. Wash hair
4. Apply (other) con
5. Rinse
yadda, yadda, yadda . . .

I know that probably sounds ridiculous, :perplexed but for my hair it works! I have VERY dry hair and anytime I attempt to wash my hair without applying con first to soften it up my hair tangles very badly.:mad:

I think you'll like it and it's only $1.47 so you're not spending a lot of $$$.

Mestiza

I'm not in NC, but, I love hearing about good deals. :lol: If I find it on sale in my area, I will finally try the NTM line.