NTM on sale for $2.68 at Target!!!!

Kalani

I was taking a leisurely stroll down the hair aisle at Target and could not believe me eyes :eek: ! NTM mask, serum, and Silk-Touch leave-in was on sale for 2.68!!! I'm not sure if its just in my local area store but its worth checking out!

Cichelle

Wow, that's a great sale! Too bad I've put a halt to product buying for a minute. That sounds too good to pass up.

goldensugar23

damn....damn...damn..i just bought some leave-in cream for like 7 bucks.maybe i can get the serum..i never tried it,but for 3 bucks i guess its worth a shot!

msniq

a lot of the targets in suburban areas that do not have a large black population have the black hair care on sale. I was in one and they had everything iwth a red sticker. dark and lovely color 2.04.

Now what i did not get was that there was Aveda stuff on clearance! Helllloooooo I cleaned that out!
deep revitalizing conditioner, elixer, a lot of other stuff

Dolapo

wait..........target has aveda products? ive been searching high and low for aveda products! thanks for the heads up!

MonaLisa

Allandra said:
I wonder if Mona has a Target in her area. Girl, you better run. :lol:

LOL....I stay stocked in NTM...even if I miss this....I'm good for another month or so...