NTM Review (part 2) & Album Update

Cowgirl

I've been really busy lately but I figured, what the heck, my hair needs a treat. So this is what I did last night.

1.) Clarified - Suave clarifying shampoo. It's been about a month and a half since clarifying so I figured I was well overdue.

2.) Protein Treatment w/ Aphogee. Was breaking/shedding a little more this last week than I cared for. So yeah, I suffered through this sticky smelly crap for the sake of my beloved hair.
3.) Shampoo - yes, I shampooed again because I was just dying to use the NTM Cream Lather Shampoo for the first time. Oh, I'm so glad I did, this stuff smells yummy, feels good on the hair, and gave me some slip. My hair never has slip. I have been so jealous of you all for having slip when nothing would ever give me slip.

4.) Deep Conditioned with NTM Deep Recovery Hair Mask spiked with EVOO for 30 minutes under hood dryer. The only bad thing I have to say about this mask is Neutrogena should be drawn & quartered for making this stuff so good and putting it in a container this small.
Shame, Neutrogena, shame.
5.) Rinsed the mask. Me and the hair was just smiling.
Applied the NTM Daily Deep Conditioner for 10 minutes and rinsed again. Lost a little slip. But it was still better than what I normally have. Still smiling.

6.) Thought I would try out some of the tips you girls have been teaching me, so I wrung my hair dry with my hands. No more towel blotting for me. Thank you ladies.

7.) Parted my hair in four sections, detangled and applied the NTM Silk Touch leave in cream and a little NTM Healing Shine Serum to each section. Love this stuff too.
8.) Dried my hair under the dryer on cool for 45 minutes. Hair was about 3/4 dry.
9.) Applied a little more NTM Serum to the four sections concentrating on the ends and combed thru. Boy oh boy was my hair feeling itself.
Finished drying about another 20 minutes.
10.) Flat ironed hair.
11.) Tried the next tip you girls gave me. Wrapped my hair and then wrapped saran wrap around the head. Sat under dryer for 10 more minutes.
12.) All I can say is my hair is happy, happy, happy.

I give the whole NTM line a big, big thumbs up.

Thanks to Jainygirls review, I sent Kenra an email for some samples. They responded back today and said they would be sending my samples immediately. If Kenra is better than the experience I had last night with NTM, you girls gonna have to pull my head out of the clouds.
Just don't pull by the hair now.

P.S. I updated my hair album also. I can actually see a little progress.

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
Re: NTM Review (part 2) and Album Update

I just checked out your album and you have made great progress since May! Congrats!