NTM SALE AT CVS!!

justnotsure

I don't use the shampoo and conditions but I am addicted to the ntm silk touch leave in and it's on sale for $4.99 now! It's never on sale!

Nonie

Can you guys find the green cap NTM shampoo and conditioner? I have not had any luck finding it. I thought they kept it w/ the scalp solution products in CVS but it was not there, nor was it with the other NTM products.

soulie

Can you guys find the green cap NTM shampoo and conditioner? I have not had any luck finding it. I thought they kept it w/ the scalp solution products in CVS but it was not there, nor was it with the other NTM products.

I wonder if it's being discontinued, I noticed Walgreen's had it on clearance a couple weeks ago. Yesterday when I was there again, they had replaced it with the new Netrogena line -- Triple Renewal (burgundy trimmed containers).

However, the Active Scalp (green cap) stuff is on sale at drugstore.com.

Last edited:

BGT

The shampoo looks just like this too:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Dang and I was at CVS today, but I had got some maybe like 2 weeks ago. Thanks for looking out though.

SparklingFlame

I never tried this but I went out today and it didnt have a sale sticker on it. It was $7.49 but when I gave them my card it did bring it down to $4.99.

I hear this product is the **** so hopefully it will be a keeper. I need a OTC moisturizer.

joytimes10

I just bought some on Sunday guess I'll grab my receipt and go get a credit and another bottle. This is the 1st time I've used it and it is so moisturizing. Loving it.

supermodelsonya

Are you kidding me with this? I love their produtcts!

On one of the brokest weekends of my life? Sigh.....

Thanks for the info.....