Ntm

jellynote

I finally found a website that ships this product overseas. I recieved my NTM products monday and I used them yesterday and I must say now I can understand all the raves. This product is awesome my hair feels so good today that I have to keep my hands out of my head:lol:. It really does add moisture to my 4a/b thick relaxed head:grin:. I would like to thank all the ladies who brought this product review to the forum this product line is really the bomb and it does what it says:).

Last edited:

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I have to have my NTM Creamy leave in and Healing Shine serum. No matter which shampoo and conditioner I use I ALWAYS follow up with these two products. I also use the Deep Recovery Mask when I do a stong protein treatment. Love it, love it love it!

blkmaryland

Great for you!!!!!....I was a professed NTM hater until the other day...I used the NTM Creamy Leave-In and some castor oil to wrap my dry hair...well, when I took my hair down, it felt like barbie doll hair....My SO kept touching it and saying how "silky" my hair felt. Now it's a keeper!!!!!

MonaLisa

*Applause* More addicts to the Creamy Leave In...ensuring...our beloved product will not be discontinued!! I just picked up another bottle yesterday along with the NTM mask at my godsister's suggestion. I have to get the serum!

the NTM leave in is the ish!