~*~nutrition, Exercise And Water For Hair Growth Challenge 2018~*~

BellaRose

Did 3 sets of 12 for each today: dumbbell squat, dumbbell bench press, one arm dumbbell row, standing dumbbell curl, two arm seated dumbbell extension, sit ups. Used 5lbs

BellaRose

Today
Hair: To cowash twists with Suave Professionals Everlasting Shine, moisturise with Africa's best braid sheen spray, African Pride Olive Oil Anti Breakage formula cream and seal with olive oil.
Body: https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/dumbbell-only-home-or-gym-fullbody-workout.html
Using this for my workouts. 2nd day exercise done. Did 3 sets of 20 for all except calf raise (did 50 straight) and side bends (did 100 straight). Used 10lbs for calf raise and shrug and 5 lbs for the others.
Food: Have to buy my fruits and veggies today. Want to incorporate the vegetables first to my diet.

sunflora

Flowah Powah
Currently detoxing from a sudden splurge of junk food I had last week/weekend. It was my birthweek :look:

Definitely doing better since I'm off work this week. Been going to the gym, drinking my fruit smoothies, and eating vegetarian again. I forgot how good eating clean makes me feel. Only today did the junk food cravings finally go away, so I know I can keep it up. It just gets difficult when I start working, so I'll learn how to do efficient meal prep in the near future.

BellaRose

Visited the office yesterday ad my coworkers were telling me i lost weight and it looked like i was in the gym every day. :look: I'll take that.

sunflora

Flowah Powah
Going out of town is murder. I ate so much fast food, and we all know fast food is mostly non-vegetarian so I ate so much meat. Towards the end I was drinking more beer than I should have been because I just wanted it to be over. It's really hard to eat healthy when on travel, especially since my room had no oven. I did notice some Mediterranean places around town but I was always just trying to grab the quickest thing and run back to work or get back to my hotel.

I also didn't exercise ONE TIME while I was gone. I really don't have a good excuse for this. I just really didn't want to be there.

Which meanssss I'll be taking DE throughout this week, and probably focusing on endurance in the gym, if I even physically know what a gym is anymore. I've gotta do it again in October, so I've got to think of some ways to not ruin my diet while I'm gone.

sunflora

Flowah Powah
My diet is looking good again, but I still haven't gotten to the gym. I'm in a weird work situation and so stressed - more reason I should be going to the gym. But I'm mostly glued to my computer doing online courses. I might have to fly to TX next week and won't know until Monday, so I don't want to make any plans. I'll try to fit a long run in somewhere this weekend, I'm getting that twitchy feeling where my body is telling me I need to exercise.

Aggie

@Evallusion,

Will you be starting a new challenge for 2019? Please tag me if you do. I could use this challenge in my life for next year since I have a cruise I'm going on in July 2019. Thanks in advance