~*~ Nutrition, Exercise And Water For Hair Growth Challenge 2019~*~

faithVA

I will just keep updating here instead of creating a new thread.

I started my routine changes after Christmas to give me a head start on the new year. I bought a new liquid vitamin which I like. It is more balanced so no extreme percentages of certain things. My water intake is OK but I need to do better. I have increased my physical activity. I am doing a combination of walking, BowFlex Step Machine and Cycling. Last week I cycled twice and did the bowflex twice. Today we walked 2.5 miles.

I have a 50 mile bike ride in February so I really need to get in shape so I'm not struggling for 50 miles.

My weight is up with all of the holiday goodies. I was 155 this morning. This is slightly down from where I was last week. I want to drop down to 148. I just need to cut out all of the extra snacking and get back to a high vegetable diet.

I read that the brittleness of my hair could be due to not enough Vitamin C. I'm hoping that the combination of my Vitamins, better eating and my smoothies that I get everything I need to see a difference.

BellaRose

Hey! This thread needs some closure. lol. I know we haven't been consistent with posting here. My hair was in bob braids for the end of the year. I took them out a week ago and twisted my hair last week. Now taking them down to wash today. I decided to stretch the back to see my results and my hair has grown past my bra strap entirely. Yay! So I'm guessing that is MBL. I was going to get a haircut next month to regrow with my mom who lost her hair to chemo. But I think I can delay it till June see if I can make waist length then. She will be glad that I don't cut my hair.

faithVA

Staying on top of my vitamins. I got in at least 5 days of exercise last week. I stopped the snacking on the tortilla chips because my SO hasn't bought any :yay:

I'm starting a new regimen with my hair. I will test it out for 30 days and see.
So far I'm getting a good start to this year.

BellaRose

Weight wise I haven't been on the scale to see how i did but I missed a month of exercising due to work