NY ladies and Alter Ego/Alfaparf products

danysedai

Hi ladies,I need to buy some AE and Alfaparf products before this weekend, I'm looking right now at the ibeautyny website and bluebeez. My question is, is it cheaper to buy at a store in NY or is it the same price as the website?

ex. price for AE energizing and balancing cream: 38.99
AE impac garlic treatment: 36.99 (1000 ml) and 22.99(500 ml)
AE Linange relaxer: 14.99 (15 ounces) and 44.99 (4 pounds)
Alfaparf Rigen REal Cream ph4: 27.99 (500ml)

please please help, I know many of you use Alter Ego or Alfaparf or at least have a beauty supply store nearby.:yep:

I'm in Canada, that's why I ask...

Definitely cheaper to buy in the stores in NY even before the shipping...I get mine in the BSS's in westchester and i pay $31.00 for the BIG 33.8 fl oz size energizing and rebalancing cream and the same for the garlic...The energizing and rebalancing cream is discontinued online, but they still sell it at the stores in NY so i racked up on them...

HTH

Hi ladies,I need to buy some AE and Alfaparf products before this weekend, I'm looking right now at the ibeautyny website and bluebeez. My question is, is it cheaper to buy at a store in NY or is it the same price as the website?

ex. price for AE energizing and balancing cream: 38.99
AE impac garlic treatment: 36.99 (1000 ml) and 22.99(500 ml)
AE Linange relaxer: 14.99 (15 ounces) and 44.99 (4 pounds)
Alfaparf Rigen REal Cream ph4: 27.99 (500ml)

please please help, I know many of you use Alter Ego or Alfaparf or at least have a beauty supply store nearby.:yep:

I'm in Canada, that's why I ask...

It depends on the area of the BSS. I usually go to 2 different ones while at work (each are a block away) because their prices vary. Bluebeez is overpriced in my opinion.

Back