• We will be upgrading the forum, gallery and blogs with the latest versions of the software we use. This will cause some disruption. We will however try our best to minimize it. The maintenance will start the first week of May 2022 and will continue until all upgrades are completed (both software and hardware). Thank you for your understanding.

Nzuri Hair Elixir

Kalia1

Good Morning Ladies,

I’ve been taking this elixir for two months and I must say it works! My hairline and nape line are filling in nicely and the hyperpigmentation I had been experiencing is clearing up too!

Today I will start my 3rd bottle.
I just checked my crown and although I still see the alopecia it’s not spreading thankfully. I’m going to monitor this more closely and report back about it next month.

I purchase the elixir off Amazon.
Read the reviews on Amazon as well as watch the review below. Hope this helps someone:yep:

upload_2019-9-20_8-59-7.jpeg

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@shawnyblazes @Kalia1
I got my 1st bottle last week and will buy another one this week to start building my Arsenal for 2020.

Will take Nzuri at least the 1st 6 months of 2020 and may switch to something else? Will see how this does.

I currently have Nioxin, Viviscal, Neocell Keratin in my Stash (and maybe some Bamboo?) along with 10,000 mcg Biotin which I always use as extra added support to these.

Only heard good things about this one for years. 1st time trying a liquid Hair Vitamin. Will continue to take 10,000 mcg Biotin in support.

Kalia1

It’s been a month since my original post and I’m still seeing the benefits of Nzuri! It’s still working and I’m now even seeing my sideburn hairs growing and they have been non-existent for years!

One downside is that I’m noticing a few more strands of chin hair than I usually have yet I figure this is also from Nzuri.
I look forward to hearing about everyone’s progress @shawnyblazes and @IDareT'sHair:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Kalia1 @shawnyblazes
Can't wait to get started 01.01.20.

I even bought 1oz disposal cups so I wouldn't be guessing amounts.:look:

Glad you are having good success with it. :flowers:

Will purchase another bottle this weekend or may subscribe to the x2 bottle deal on A/M/A/Z/O/N. I need at least x6 bottles to get started for the first half of the year.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I received my 2nd bottle Wednesday (via A/M/A/Z/O/N) Subscription.

Will stock up on 6 bottles.

Plan to use Nzuri the 1st 6 months of 2020 and finish 2020 out with Phytophanere (which I already have on hand).

This is my 1st time using a "Liquid" Hair Vita.min.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I received my 2nd bottle Wednesday (via A/M/A/Z/O/N) Subscription.

Will stock up on 6 bottles.

Plan to use Nzuri the 1st 6 months of 2020 and finish 2020 out with Phytophanere (which I already have on hand).

This is my 1st time using a "Liquid" Hair Vita.min.

i'll be starting this soon. Thinking about a 6 month trial as well.