Nzuri Hair Elixir

Kalia1

Good Morning Ladies,

I’ve been taking this elixir for two months and I must say it works! My hairline and nape line are filling in nicely and the hyperpigmentation I had been experiencing is clearing up too!

Today I will start my 3rd bottle.
I just checked my crown and although I still see the alopecia it’s not spreading thankfully. I’m going to monitor this more closely and report back about it next month.

I purchase the elixir off Amazon.
Read the reviews on Amazon as well as watch the review below. Hope this helps someone:yep:

upload_2019-9-20_8-59-7.jpeg

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@shawnyblazes @Kalia1
I got my 1st bottle last week and will buy another one this week to start building my Arsenal for 2020.

Will take Nzuri at least the 1st 6 months of 2020 and may switch to something else? Will see how this does.

I currently have Nioxin, Viviscal, Neocell Keratin in my Stash (and maybe some Bamboo?) along with 10,000 mcg Biotin which I always use as extra added support to these.

Only heard good things about this one for years. 1st time trying a liquid Hair Vitamin. Will continue to take 10,000 mcg Biotin in support.

Kalia1

It’s been a month since my original post and I’m still seeing the benefits of Nzuri! It’s still working and I’m now even seeing my sideburn hairs growing and they have been non-existent for years!

One downside is that I’m noticing a few more strands of chin hair than I usually have yet I figure this is also from Nzuri.
I look forward to hearing about everyone’s progress @shawnyblazes and @IDareT'sHair:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Kalia1 @shawnyblazes
Can't wait to get started 01.01.20.

I even bought 1oz disposal cups so I wouldn't be guessing amounts.:look:

Glad you are having good success with it. :flowers:

Will purchase another bottle this weekend or may subscribe to the x2 bottle deal on A/M/A/Z/O/N. I need at least x6 bottles to get started for the first half of the year.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I received my 2nd bottle Wednesday (via A/M/A/Z/O/N) Subscription.

Will stock up on 6 bottles.

Plan to use Nzuri the 1st 6 months of 2020 and finish 2020 out with Phytophanere (which I already have on hand).

This is my 1st time using a "Liquid" Hair Vita.min.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I received my 2nd bottle Wednesday (via A/M/A/Z/O/N) Subscription.

Will stock up on 6 bottles.

Plan to use Nzuri the 1st 6 months of 2020 and finish 2020 out with Phytophanere (which I already have on hand).

This is my 1st time using a "Liquid" Hair Vita.min.

i'll be starting this soon. Thinking about a 6 month trial as well.