Oct 13 14 15 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies! :wave:

I know ya'll ain't going out of the House looking like Friday Da' 13th!:peek:

Even if we don't Beweave in that Foolishness - we all wanna look great! :witch:

As we approach the Middle of the Month all ready! YIKES!

This Year is Flyin':whyme:

Let's all commit to each other we gone Ride these Regi's Hard right into 2018!:driver:

SO...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
@IDareT'sHair I look forward to this thread every week. It keeps me accountable and out of the lazy chair when it comes to my hair. Thank you!:toocool::rose:

I flat ironed my hair last week to do a proper trim and I'm over it. My scalp does not like the lack of moisture (itchy).
My plans:
Pre-poo with last of oil concoction (1st batch) and leftover conditioners I consolidated into one bottle
Wash hair with Nature's Gate Color Protect
Henna gloss
Steam with Jason's Biotin Conditioner (1st time)
Follow up with leave-ins (oil, KCNT, KCCC)

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Friday: Make my chlorella oatmeal mask, thaw aloe for overnight scalp treatment.

Saturday: Apply treatment mask, letting it sit under plastic for an hour; rinse, scrubbing scalp. Shower finger-detangle with tamanu oil, final sealing oil rinse with Castor Mix #3. Air dry.

Sunday: Check hair condition.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
TONIGHT:
Overnight with WEN Remoist (tryna' use up anything/everything WEN)
Cleanse WEN 613 (again - tryna' use up)
Treat: Cream & Coco's Spun Sugar Reconstructor
HOT: WEN Sweet Almond Mint & Peppermint Oil (under Heat Cap)
DC: Sarenzo Pumpkin Hair Mask
L-I: *Undecided*
Heavy Seal: *LBCO*

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Yesterday:
Overnight Oil Prepoo

Today:
Scalp Exfoliation - AHA liquid in Aloe Vera Gel
Diluted Shampoo - Ion Hard Water
Steam DC - Giovanni Avocado & Olive + Olive/Coconut Oil blend
Style - Marshmallow Moisture Balm (Leave In), Wetline Xtreme Gel, ends sealant (undecided on what I'll use) I found my jar of ITDF Olive Conditioning Pomade in the back of my cabinet and used it to seal my ends. They feel great.

Last edited:

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I haven't decided if I'm doing my hair tonight or tomorrow. I have to see when the Cubs game is.

Pre-poo - Bumble & Bumble Invisible Oil Pre - Shampoo Masque
Shampoo - Joico K-Pak
DC - Shea Moisture High Porosity masque
Leave In - Garnier Fructis Grow Long serum.

Plan to rollerset and flat iron.

Rozlewis

Tonight:
Pre-poo: Warm Hair Trigger on scalp and Annabelle's Pre-poo Treatment on length under heat for 20 mins.

Tomorrow:
Poo: KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Poo + EO
Hair mask: Annabelle's Hair Mask
Tea rinse: Curly Proverbz Tea
DC: KJ Naturals Romearmy Coconut Conditioner under heat for 30 mins.
Leave-ins: Annabell's/Oil/Mixed Chicks
Heat Protectant: Kenra Blow Dry Spray & Foam
Style: Roller set
Dry: Pibbs for 60 mins
Moisturize: Hairveda Ends Hydration
Seal: Marie Dean Argan Oil

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Pick up from where I left off. Nothing overnight tonight cause I heavy oiled and I don't want to put anything else in my hair. The massager is right next to my bed so I should at least do a few mins

Tomorrow:

Henna
Herbal wash
Tea rinse
DC
M&S
Rollerset

Aggie

Morning everyone :coffee:

This morning I massaged my CP growth oil in my scalp after rinsing out my prepoo.

I then added her henna gloss treatment on my hair and will be leaving it in for 30 minutes, cowash with Rusk Deep Shine Smoothing Conditioner, SSI Marula Mallow Leave-in, Bun and I'm out of the house for a few hours.

By the way, my henna gloss treatment today (using as a deep conditioner) contains SSI Peach Conditioner and CJ Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner, hibiscus, powder, brahmi and amla powders as well.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
  1. Prepoo and finger detangle sectioned hair: CurlyProverbz DIY ayurvedic oil KeraVada HydroMax Cowash
  2. Cleanse: Cantu ACV rinse on scalp; HairPrint Chelating shampoo to remove 'cones
  3. Treat and deep condition: 3 TBS of Green Beauty Protein mixed into 4 TBS of Shea Moisture Manuka Honey Masque
  4. Strengthen and hydrate: CurlyProverbz tea Smooth and deep condition: Aveda Smooth Infusion Intense Smoothing Masque
  5. Seal ends: Jakeala Shiloh (ayurvedic) Hair Balm
  6. Style: chunky twist with SM hipo gel, aiming for a strong cast especially on the ends (to prevent tangling), and pin twists around head
    (ETA: Ended up using Goody Updo barrettes to pin all 16 twists around my head. I did not have any of those super tiny claw clips like I thought I had and was planning on trying.)
  7. Don plastic cap, don wig cap, and don wavy wig

Last edited:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Pick up from where I left off. Nothing overnight tonight cause I heavy oiled and I don't want to put anything else in my hair. The massager is right next to my bed so I should at least do a few mins

Tomorrow:

Henna
Herbal wash
Tea rinse
DC
M&S
Rollerset

The herbal wash ended up being diluted blacksoap shampoo. I added oil to my henna and after the oil I already had in my hair , I needed to shampoo. Plus side to all the oils...rinsing was a dream!

guava leaf tea and avj to rinse

Currently DCing with a homade conoction...feeling lazy and kinda wanna leave it o/n but will probably wash out soon.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I've not taken very good care of my hair. I will try to do better going forward but I don't have the energy for it right now.

Co-Cleansed: HairVeda Creamy Hair Cleansing Rinse
Condition: Nexxus Humectress
Leave In: Camille Rose Moisture Love / QB aethiopika
Braided for wigs

RossBoss

I have tons of evoo I am trying to use up. I will be deep conditioning with Queen Helene and evoo for 30 minutes under dryer, then followed up with a rhassoul clay mask. This will be my first time using the rhassoul clay, I will see if it lives up to the moisture and curl definition hype.

Evolving78

I've not taken very good care of my hair. I will try to do better going forward but I don't have the energy for it right now.

Co-Cleansed: HairVeda Creamy Hair Cleansing Rinse
Condition: Nexxus Humectress
Leave In: Camille Rose Moisture Love / QB aethiopika
Braided for wigs
I was watching some of your vids on detangling. I have a lot of new growth and needed some ideas on detangling methods.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Finally applied my oatmeal SAA mask for cleansing and protein, napped with it in, rinsed, tamanu oil rinse.

Right now, it is in 8 bantu knots. Trying to decide if I want a knot-out for tomorrow, or rake and define with the Mane Choice Biotin Gel today...