Oct 19 20 21 22 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
]It's That Time Beautiful e-Sisters!:2inlove:

Yep. Come On Ya'll! :poke"

Let's Get it Done!:orders:

Let's Knock these two months Out!:peace:

Condition? Color? Wash & Go? Protein? Moisturize? Dust? Trim? Henna

Ya'll Know You need to be about it!:pullhair:

You know you need to do something this weekend..So, Come On!:assimilate:

So....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Overnight:
Naturelle Grow's Guava & Fig Pre-Poo w/PhytoSpecific Pre-Poo Oil

Tomorrow:
Cleanse: As I Am Coconut Cowash
Treat: Joico K-Pak (under Dryer)
Steam: L'Oc.citane Shea Butter Treatment
Final R/O: ? (will come back later)
Apply L-I: Lusters S-Curl, DIY SB, Oil (and Air Dry)

Last edited:

Taleah2009

May do a pre-poo treatment
Wash: Joico MR Shampoo
Condition: Joico MR Conditioner
DC: Joico MR Treatment w/ Sabino Moisture Block (30 mins under the dryer)

Leaves in: Shea Moisture and Redkin
use Joico Smoothing Balm and Sabino Moisture Block and rollerset with Nairobi setting lotion. Dry under dryer. Will not use heat to straighten the roots. Will pincurl over night and see what happens. This is a true experiment lol not following up my rollerset with a flatiron.

Rozlewis

I texlaxed today. Here was the run down:

Prepare hair: Affirm Persero and Conditioner on previously texlaxed hair
Relaxer: Affirm (18 minutes application and smooth) using the entire affirm system
DC Mielle Babassu & Mint DC under hest for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annbelles/Oil/Naturelle Grow
Heat protectant: Mielle
Style: Roller Set
Dry: Pibbs 60 mins

sunflora

Flowah Powah
I think Sunday I'll get down to business. I technically already washed my hair this week, but I'm trying to force myself into a routine.

Hot Oil Scalp Massage: Amla Cool oil
Shampoo: Shea Moisture African Ginger
DC: Whatever
Leave in: KCKT
Oil: Whatever
Cream: Whipped shea butter

ETA: I just got my rooted treasures JBCO. I think I'll try a HOT with that overnight under a baggy instead of the Amla Cool Oil. Leaving in rinse out conditioner was a hit yesterday, so I'm going to be doing that from now on. Argan oil will be my oil of choice for sealing.

Last edited:

Dee-Licious

Last night I shampooed then steamed and detangled. Slept in the conditioner and steamed a little more before rinsing it at out. Put in my leave-ins and sat under the dryer for a little bit with twists for it to dry.

Going to do a braidless crotchet today for the first time.

faithVA

Tonight I'm testing out 2 new cleansers. I'm using Surya Brasil shampoo on the right side and Redken Cleansing Conditioner on the left. I'm trying to use more cleansing conditioners but want to see how they both impact my color application.

Tomorrow morning I plan to color my hair. I have no idea what i will do with it after that.

GGsKin

I rinsed my hair this morning and applied warmed diluted AO White Camelia. After a short while in front of a hot window, I rinsed that out and applied my clay mix. Left this in for a couple of hrs. Upon rinsing, my hair felt very soft. I styled with the usual diluted KCCC.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
The plan was to wash this weekend.
What I didn't anticipate was falling ill for an entire week and now possibly having to go back to the doctor for the second time since Wednesday :cry3:
I may attempt to at least wet my hair really well.

shasha8685

Wash with CR Sweet Ginger Rinse
DC with EBW Monoi and Jojoba Natural DC
Leave-in: MC 3 in 1 Conditioner
Braid hair for braid out with CR Almond Jai Twisting Butter and Aloe Butter Gel
Sit under dryer for 30 min then air dry overnight

sunflora

Flowah Powah
It's 5:30pm and I'm just now DCing. I had my HOT in for like 3 hours because I was trying to finish up this final paper, watch Daredevil and do laundry at the same time. :lol:

ETA: Whew! Just finished up an hour later. I put in 6 flat twists ending in braids. It'll be drying all night and part of tomorrow, maybe longer if I decide it's a baseball cap kinda day. ;)

Last edited:

kupenda

Tonight

-dry dc with honey, olive oil, and ORS Replensihing Pak whole planning for the week and rewatching Scandal season 2
-finger detangle with whatever
-high Marley bun all week cuz I’m lazy

Taleah2009

@Taleah2009 How did your hair turn out?
@nymane i can’t tell if I like it or not lol idk what I was expecting but the way it came out reminds of my perm rod sets.
Two things I will do differently next time, sit under the dryer longer and not separate my curls so much. I didn’t account for the increase in drying time the Nairobi foam would cause so my hair didn’t fully dry, especially the top