Oct 20 21 22 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy Friday Beautiful Sisters - :smooches:

I hope you all have a Blessed, Relaxed and Wonderful October Weekend.:grouphug3:

I hope that you are all making plans to finish 2017 Strong. Strong Regimens, Strong Hair Goals and Strong Growth.:supergrin:

Let's Snatch these last few 2017 inches!:lol:

Let's all encourage each other over the Finish Line. We can do it. Let's all get there together.:trophy:

Let's all finish out these last two months on that Healthy Hair Game.

Let's Do This Ladies! :meme:

So What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Scalp Treatment: Cantu ACV Root Rinse
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
Detangle: SSI Papaya Ultra Nourishing Conditioner
DC: Silk Dreams Avocado Pudding Silky Conditioning Cream
Post-wash: Naturelle Grow Moisture Boost Leave In Conditioner, QB CTDG, TMC 24K Ancient Egyptian Gel

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Man, I gotta be really on itnwith the time management. Im working this weekend so I plan to do my hair tonight:

HOT: I'll use an ayurvedic oil and will probably mix in a little castor and maybe hemp for the ceramides

Cleasnse: Long hot water rinse and then make a paste of Shikkakai, brhami, amla and maybe a little aritha to help get out the oils...

Homeade DC

M&S

I really, really need to rollerset my hair.

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Friday- cowashed to refresh my curls and layered with KCNT/KCCC
Saturday- pre-poo with CP oil and random conditioner overnight
Sunday- wash with rhassoul, bentonite, and aloe vera paste; steam with tea rinse and Jason's Biotin conditioner; layer with KCNT/KCCC

I'm hoping that washing with clay creates shrinkage through curl definition. I need to keep my hair off the bottom of my collar (military). I want to wait until January to put my hair away.

Edit: @YvetteWithJoy posted a fenugreek hair smoothie pre-poo in another thread. I used it in place of my usual pre-poo. It made my hair feel strong and moisturized.
I still did a clay wash and I'm currently steaming Jason's Biotin in my hair.

Last edited:

Aggie

My Hair routine this weekend is:

-Pre Poo
with hempseed and grapeseed oils
-Henna Gloss with Karishma Henna
-Cowash with Framesi Color Lover Moisture Rich Masque
-Indigo treatment
-Deep Condition with Kerastase Cristaliste
-Leave-in - SSI Marula Hemp
-Style - Bunning for the day

Alma Petra

I'm going to try a wash n go with Deva products per my hair crush, Taylor Anne of M.A.D. Curls. I have the products so why not.
I don't understand how these Instagram people can use every day a different product combination and yet their hair always looks its exact same amazing self. Do they have good hair (as in hair that behaves itself no matter what) or what?

vevster

I don't understand how these Instagram people can use every day a different product combination and yet their hair always looks its exact same amazing self. Do they have good hair (as in hair that behaves itself no matter what) or what?

I have no clue. I'm not the best stylist, I'm working on perfecting my technique. I recently learned the flip over and the scrunch when applying product.

Alma Petra

I have no clue. I'm not the best stylist, I'm working on perfecting my technique. I recently learned the flip over and the scrunch when applying product.
I saw Taylor do a single product wash and ago with that crappy Palmers Pudding that doesn't even feel like a hair product if you know what I mean, and I was shocked at how it didn't mess her wash and go up lol.

Evolving78

Either the products have similar ingredients, it’s their technique, or they are pushing sponsored products. They got paid/free stuff and they have a deadline to get it out there. And they test this stuff out, before they record/photograph. They won’t post a fail.

Alma Petra

Either the products have similar ingredients, it’s their technique, or they are pushing sponsored products. They got paid/free stuff and they have a deadline to get it out there. And they test this stuff out, before they record/photograph. They won’t post a fail.
She just has gorgeous hair. Pretty girl too.
Yes I think that their hair is not at all picky like mine. In fact their hair looks defined and frizz free fresh out of the rinse out conditioner lol

ms.blue

Shampoo:
Henna Sooq Berhempsu 2x
Deep Conditioner:
APB Honey molasses conditioning treatment with heat
Leave in:
APB moisturizing leave in
Moisturizers:
APB simple hair cream followed by APB cupuacu avocado daily moisturizer
Sealant: African Best ultimate herbal oil
Braided and airdried.

Lucky me

Shampoo:
Henna Sooq Berhempsu 2x
Deep Conditioner:
APB Honey molasses conditioning treatment with heat
Leave in:
APB moisturizing leave in
Moisturizers:
APB simple hair cream followed by APB cupuacu avocado daily moisturizer
Sealant: African Best ultimate herbal oil
Braided and airdried.
How do you like the apb products

NaturallyATLPCH

You have to be careful with social media because we don't know what's really going on. We don't know if they are telling the truth or not. Some of them might be putting up a vasad, hmph. I am not gullible, I was not raised in this faux generation of social media :lachen:.

NaturallyATLPCH

Hmmm, I really need a hard core protein treatment but since I don't have anything strong enough like my colorful neutral protein fuller, I'll have to push it back to next week.

Prepoo: random oils around here
Cleanse: Loreal Cleansing Balm for Dry Hair (I'll use the Redken Genius Cowash once I clarify next week)
DC: Something in my stash, not sure yet
Leave In/Sealant: APB Hair Lotion, APB Creamy Oil
Put in twists for twist out

Lucky me

I really love her products. Her leave in and hair treatment are my stables. I tried to substitute certain products since I recently moved but my hair wasn't having it that I had to order some. Her customer service is A1 as she lets me know when my products would ship out on fb. I highly suggest giving her a try.
I am for black Friday