Oct 30 31 Nov 1 2 3 4 5 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
In the process of taking out the synthetic braids I had in for 6 weeks. I did enjoy the low maintenance and was able to wash them on a weekly basis. But the hair is starting to get a bit rough and annoying.

I'm going to keep these parts though! lol I take a braid out, moisturize and detangle the section, and then twist it up. I may add twist extension hair, or just leave it alone in regular twists, and see if I can go another 6 weeks.

Friday
Take down braids, moisturize, detangle and twist sections.
Apply a little bit of water to a chunk of twists for more moisture and to get them to lay down straight.
Moisturize: Camille Rose Coconut Water Leave-In Detangling Hair Treatment

GGsKin

The other week I washed my hair. Today I washed the wig. After shampooing, I gave the hair a little shot of protein and followed with a DC. Rinsed and left to air dry (applied some olive oil through the ends).

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
So I started putting in twist extensions and completed hair of my hair. I hope to do at least another quarter if not finish tomorrow. Used the Outre X-Pression Springy Afro Twist 24" and split each pre-section of hair in the bundles. Still going to end up with a pretty full look.

Aggie

Today I colored my hair with Matrix demi-permanent in black
Neutralized with Keracare Normalizing Shampoo followed with Olaplex Shampoo
Oil rinsed with Sunflower oil
DC - NG Marshmallow Root/Slippery Elm DC.
SSI Passionfruit and Flax Creamy Leave in
Air dried in a puff.

My hair is happy again. :happydance:

vevster

Just washed w/ Melanin Shampoo
Conditioned with Curl Smith Double Cream Deep Quencher Conditioner
Then
Spray Leave in: Obia Spray Hydrator
Moisture in the back: Obia's Curl Moisture Cream
Moisture in the front Camille Rose Fresh Curl
Styler: Curlsmith Hydro style Flexi Jelly

Neomorph

Yesterday

Shampoo: As I am Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo
Conditioner: As I am Dry and itchy scalp Conditioner
Deep Conditioner: SheScentit Plum Nectar and Agave Hair Mayo (20 minutes with heat)
Leave In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

For Wednesday
Shampoo: As I am Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo
Conditioner: As I am Dry and Itchy Scalp Conditoiner
Leave In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

discodumpling

Still rocking my skinny 10 day old twists! They're a mess but I have no where to go that requires hair doing.
Today:
Cowash: Mane Choice Cheers...I love this stuff. It imparts instant noticeable body to my limp hair!
Left a lil conditioner in, sealed with olive oil and went on with the rest of my Wednesday!

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I'll be taking my protective down tomorrow evening. Since its later in the evening, I wont wash until after work on Saturday,

I plan on trying Negesbanda new hot oil cream treatment as a prepoo. Thats all I got right now, lol.

Neomorph

Yesterday
Shampoo: As I Am Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo
Conditioner: As I Am Dry and Itchy Scalp Conditioner
Leave-in: Kinky-Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky-Curly Curling Custard

Threw my hair in twists to dry overnight for burning this morning. Need to clarify my hair this Sunday