Oct 30,31 Nov 1 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

alex114

I'm wearing a wig over flat ironed hair today and since I have a costume for tomorrow, (HALLOWEEEEEN):flyingwitch: I will probably continue wigging it. I have been using Oyin Handmade Whipped Pudding, Au Rebelle Just Oil and Sabino Moisture Block (alternating) on my flat ironed hair in the morning and at night before wrapping for bed.

I won't wash this weekend (or next for that matter lol) so I'll continue adding products in the morning and night for a few more weeks.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Couldn't sleep last night so I decided to do my hair.

Pre-poo: Tropic Isle Coconut
JBCO on ends, ayurvedic mask on whole head (shikakai, soapnut, sedr, neem, aloe vera, amla, bhringraj, hibiscus, chamomile, EOs- peppermint, lavender, rosemary, white thyme, cedarwood)
Cleanse: APB Whipped Cleansing Hair Creme (just to remove any leftover mask from my hair)
DC: Claudie's Kpangnan Hydrating Conditioner
Post-wash: SSI Tahitian Vanilla Spray, Inahsi Naturals Aloe and Hibiscus Leave In, Siamese Twists Essential Hair Creme

Rozlewis

Tonight:
Pre-poo with a plethora of oils under a conditioning cap
Shampoo with KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
Apply Henna overnight

Tomorrow:
Cowash Kenna out with V05 Conditioner
Final cowash with As I am Coconut Cowash
DC: Naturelle Grow Protein Free Conditioner under conditioning cap
Airdry 80%
Apply moisturizer, seal and detangle
Apply twisting butter and install flat twists

AgeinATL

Wearing a twist out for the weekend. On Sunday:

Prepoo: JBCO on scalp and Bekura Vanilla Whiskey DC on hair.
Wash: ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo
DC: Silk Dreams Shea What Deux
Leave ins: ST sorrel, Oyin hair dew, ST knot butter
Style: medium sized twists and pin up into a style

myronnie

Tomorrow I'm taking down my twists with Silk Dreams Destination Hydration
Prepoo/Detangle with Annabelles ayurvedic oil andHerbal essences butter conditioner
Shampoo with Keracare detangling
Protein treat with Claudies renew
Moisture dc with silk dreams avocado

CluelessJL

My routine is all off.

Last weekend I didn't do an oil rinse, even though they've been working so well, because I was nearly out of oil. I also changed the leave ins I used. Result = dry hair by Tuesday.

I also had a fancy work event on Thursday night, so ended up washing again Wednesday evening (even though I hate washing in the evening after work!) to do an oil rinse. Then on Thursday I flat ironed for the event.

Today I was in two minds about washing again but decided to use up some of the stuff I won't repurchase (where have I heard that before??). So I mixed a whole carton of coconut cream with some tresemme, emu oil and SAA and applied to my hair. Left on for a couple of hours, rinsed, quick shampoo with CoN argan oil, then did an oil rinse (mix of olive, sunflower, rice bran, walnut & ground nut). Washed out with emu oil conditioner. Currently drying wrapped in a towel contemplating how to style as I'm bored with twists...

EnExitStageLeft

Prepoo: V05 Moisture Milk Conditioner mixed w/ Hairveda Vatika Frosting
Shampoo: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: SD's Shea What Deux, SD DH Conditioner mixed w/ Castor Oil sealed w/ Hempseed Oil
Leave Ins: Aphoghee Keratin and Green Tea Reconstructorizer, Motions Heat Styler Leave In, Smooth N' Shine Silk n' Sleek Serum

Blow Dry, Moisturize and Seal (heavy seal), Get in cornrolled and BOOM! another 3-4 weeks of hair freedom :happydance:

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Pre-poo/Detangle:
Shea Moisture Restorative conditioner

Clarify:
Elucence Volume Clarifying shampoo

Protein treatment:
Neutral protein filler + ORS replenishing conditioner :drool::love5:

Roller set or Braidout....still deciding. :scratchchin: I'll make up my mind in the morning.

naptime

I'm relaxing. It's been six months...I'm ready, lol.
So...since I wasn't going to wear my hair down anyway, I hennad after my relaxer, and I have a dc in that I'll rinse out tomorrow. After my crazy hashimoto's debacle, I'm so happy to still have hair. I'm sure good hair practices are the reason.