Oct 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hello Beautiful Cousins Far & Near!:hiya:

It's Weekly Hair Plans Time! Just in time for the Weekend and to Beautify yourselves all Week Long!:gorgeous: (Slay & Lay):giggle:

Share What You'll be Doing & Using as many of us Gear Up for Fall:2inlove:

To those blessed enough to have beautiful weather Year In/Year Out:alcoholics: Ya'll need to Share too!

Everybody keep doing what you're doing and lets make it a Great Hair Week!

discodumpling

Got it in unexpectedly this morning. I was just supposed to get in the shower and rinse the sweat out of my two bunny tails after my morning walk and I ended up resetting my wash n go.

Wash: Camille Rose Sweet Ginger
5 min in shower DC: Mielles Mongogo Protein Free
Leavin: KCKT
Gel: Eco Olive
1 hr under the dryer and the rest of my day is free to do "whatever"
I'm also taking out DD's braids and gonna wash and twist her hair...she has become extension braid dependent and im actively resetting her hair expectations. She has beautiful hair but she has forgotten and we've both been a little dependent on the ease of box braids.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Shampoo : ORS max moisture shampoo 2x
Deep Condition: Crece pelo treatment conditioner
Leave in: Camille rose coconut water leave in treatment
Styler: Xtreme gel in green

Towel dried with my Evolve hair drying tee before applying products and shingling and that makes a world of difference in drying time. I had a very nice cast with this combo and best of all no flakes. I think that this might be a winning combo! Too bad I used the rest of my green wetline gel for this wash n go. I have a brand new tub of the blue and I don't know if it will perform the same. And the crece pelo deep conditioner smell lingers a day after I washed it. I don't hate the smell but it reminds me of laundry detergent. I

Neomorph

Yesterday

Shampoo: As I Am Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo
Deep Conditioner: Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Masque
Leave In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

I'm thanking God I actually got through my wash day almost passed out a couple of times in the middle of shower which was....a little scary

Missjaxon

Yesterday

Shampoo: As I Am Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo
Deep Conditioner: Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Masque
Leave In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

I'm thanking God I actually got through my wash day almost passed out a couple of times in the middle of shower which was....a little scary
@Neomorph Invest in a shower chair/bench if you don't already have one. It truly is a life saver.

HealthyHair2020

Prepoo: Neges Banda Green Smoothie Hair Rinse + Chebe Prepoo
Shampoo: Melanin Haircare + Adwoa Beauty Baomint
DC: She Scent It Restore and Repair Mask
Leave-In: As I Am Original Leave-In

Gonna blow dry for the first time in forever and do some sort of bun.
Yeah I started that blow dry and I was like nope! I hate my hair dryer. So I just put on some Camille Rose Butter Gel and Kreyol Essence Oil before putting my hair into a puff.

Neomorph

What made you almost pass out?!

I think it was a combination of my period and just being ridiculously stressed out from life events
@Neomorph Invest in a shower chair/bench if you don't already have one. It truly is a life saver.
I actually have one from my knee surgery earlier this year. I think I'll start using it again for the time being just to be on the safe side.

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
I have to stop doing stuff like this. I woke up and decided that i wanted my hair colored so I went to the Egyptians and got it along with getting a deep condition and blow dry/flat iron.