October 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week?(Hair Care Edition)

niecy8892

I bought Giovanni TTTT shampoo & conditioner and their clarifying shampoo. I've heard so many good things about this particular brand & it'll be my 1st time trying it. The size I got was about 32 oz (each bottle) for $13 each from Home Goods. Thought this was a good price so I swooped them up, much to my husband's dismay (my PJism is too much for him). Anyhoo- hoping to have the positive results everyone else is having. Will post back when I use them.

NaturallyATLPCH

I bought Giovanni TTTT shampoo & conditioner and their clarifying shampoo. I've heard so many good things about this particular brand & it'll be my 1st time trying it. The size I got was about 32 oz (each bottle) for $13 each from Home Goods. Thought this was a good price so I swooped them up, much to my husband's dismay (my PJism is too much for him). Anyhoo- hoping to have the positive results everyone else is having. Will post back when I use them.

The Giovanni TTTT Shampoo is a clarifyer itself, even though it's not labeled as one. That stuff used to get my hair squeeky clean but it would be soft once I rinsed. If you lather up with it twice, your hair will be stripped. :lol:

The conditioner though? HG cleanser for me. I hope you like them as much as I do.

Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

NaturallyATLPCH

Nice Review.:yep: Good Info.

No problem Lady T! IDareT'sHair

I STANDS for the Giovanni TTTT Conditioner. The slip and softness is amazing. I don't even want to try Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle. :lachen:That and the Purification Mask. Both of those are my cleansers that have been in my stash since I've been natchial.

In fact, let me go over to the hair weekend thread and post my reggie :grin:.

Last edited:

CodeRed

No problem Lady T! @IDareT'sHair

I STANDS for the Giovanni TTTT Conditioner. The slip and softness is amazing. I don't even want to try Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle. :lachen:That and the Purification Mask. Both of those are my cleansers that have been in my stash since I've been natchial.

In fact, let me go over to the hair weekend thread and post my reggie :grin:.

@ the bolded

I kid you not, I did the most ridiculous happy dance when I tried a sample size. It lathers and gets your hair SO SOFT. I tried Giovanni's other conditioners and didn't like them too much but gave this one a try anyway. So glad I did. When (or if :look:) I get my conditioners down or I have a mishap with another, I'm going to buy everyone out of this. The price + the perfect conditioning properties are amazing.

denise44

BLUEROSEBEAUTY:

Coffee Cocoa Rhassoul Mask
Pumpkin Puree

JAKEALA:

Amla Shea Hemp Castor Parfait
Tuttie Honey Rhassoul Mask

EnExitStageLeft

Wally World:
2x- 23.7 oz HE The Sleeker The Butter Conditioners
2x- Liters of HE Honey I'm Strong

My, My how times have changed. A year ago I would have doubled over in laughter had you even suggested a silicone conditioner let alone a HE one. Now.....I'm all for cones and sulfates. Transitioning changes thangs :yep:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
x1 Bottle of: Phytophanere Hair Vitamins.

I will be switching to Phyto Vitamins in 2015 to change things up.

Currently using Viviscal and 10,000 mcgs of Biotin.

Will use a Phyto & Biotin Combo next Hair Year.

IronButterfly

Coming off a 3 month no buy with a bang:

Blue Roze Beauty

Manuka Honey Moisturizing Conditioner
Cocoa Coffee Rhassoul Hair Mask
Coconut Hair Milk
Chai Hair Tea

Excited to try this line for the first time!

CurlMart

CJ Rehab
Cj Daily Fix
CJ Smoothing Lotion

SpiceUpMyHair

blue roze beauty

curly custard x 1
flaxseed cream gel x 1
strawberry hibiscus deep conditioner x 1
pumpkin puree x 1
toasted marshmallows x 1

xu93texas

CON Strength and Shine Leave in Conditioner

Bamboo capsules from Swanson's
Bamboo tea from Amazon

Liquid Gold Green Magic Cream
Liquid Gold Whipped Amla Butter

Still not done; will hit up Ulta and Shescentit before the week is out.

Evolving78

CON Strength and Shine Leave in Conditioner Bamboo capsules from Swanson's Bamboo tea from Amazon Liquid Gold Green Magic Cream Liquid Gold Whipped Amla Butter Still not done; will hit up Ulta and Shescentit before the week is out.
I wanna order the bamboo tea, but I don't know..

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Batana oil
Joico Moisture Recovery conditioner
Ouidad Mediterranean Bay Leaf Exfoliating Hair & Scalp Treatment
Ouidad Biotin Lightweight Reparative Hair Serum

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Last edited:

KinkyGenius

Vanity Planet
Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush (50% off - jb4scalp)
http://vanityplanet.com/scalp-massaging-shampoo-brush

Amazon
Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Repair Hair Straightening System
Don't know why because I have still not gone for a professional shaping, but may attempt to straighten my hair again before the year is out.

Target
Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Repair High Shine Glosser
Again, for the straightening attempt that will be going down next month or in December.

Ulta
Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Leave In Conditioner
Looking for a creamy, thick leave-in for the winter. Hopefully this can be it because I've been kinda loving being able to get some of my HGs on the ground.

Last edited:

BranwenRosewood

From my local indian store:

6 boxes of Maka Powder
4 boxes of Brahmi Powder
1 box of Neem Powder
1 box of Tulsi Powder
1 box of Skine-Toneup Powder
2 boxes of Multani Mati Powder
1 bottle of Navratna Oil

I almost bought a bottle of Sesa Oil but decided not to. I might go back and get it soon. I would be adding some herbs to this list but the store closes early on Saturdays and I didn't know :cry: