October 2015 What Did You Buy This Week? Hair Care Edition

JJamiah

I gave away four items yesterday :) two treatments, one leave in and a hair wrap therapy treatment cap...
I also gave my son a BOTTLE of Wen in the beginning of this month.

I bought other son Crème of Nature Cowash conditioner, Hydrate me co wash conditioner, a Denman Thermo Brush, 3 sleeping satin caps, and a tangle teezer.

Aggie

This month I bought from www.sleekhair.com:

1 33.8oz Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask - someone told me about this one so I decided to give it a try but wow, it's expensive.

1 6oz bottle of Chi Silk Infusion

1 32oz Brocato Swell Volume Deep Volumizing Treatment - honestly, I only bought this one because I liked the reviews. We'll see if it lives up to the hype.

1 10oz Brocato Swell Volume Full Body Shampoo - same as above.

I used a $15 coupon the company sent me and I'm still waiting for these to arrive so I will update on their performance later.

ms.blue

I decided to partake in the Ulta redken sale which was buy 2 and get 1 free plus ulta sent me a code for 20% off (10% off prestige brands) and mr. Rebates had a 5% cash back. I ordered
-redken length primer
-redken anti snap leave in
-redken all soft heavy cream treatment.

Last edited:

TrulyBlessed

Shea Moisture hair color system in Jet Black. First time coloring my hair besides using henna and I'm really pleased with the results. Not drying at all. I recommend using a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that your hair likes. My hair isn't too fond of the raw shea poo and con that the system comes with.