October 2015 What Did You Buy This Week? Hair Care Edition

ms.blue

From Jet.com
1 x Tressemme heat tamer spray (didn't like for my hair but will use it on my wigs/weaves)
2 x Aubrey organics GBP. Despite the added fragrance, this conditioner is HG status for my hair.
1 x Darcy Botanicals leave in conditioner.

Paid $26 for all so definitely a plus.
I already received part of my jet.com order...the AOGPB conditioners. It's the old formula in which the fragrance is at the bottom of the list (my favorite version). I was worried that the bottles were expired but the expiration date is in 2018. I'm already loving Jet.com.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Did a Fall hair care haul :driver:

From CVS: (cashed in a few rainchecks that I forgot I had for BOGO free)

* 2 Shea Moisture Tahitian & Noni rinse out conditioners

* 2 Shea Moisture restorative conditioners

From Sally's:

* 2 Silk Elements Olive Oil Megasilk masques

2 Color Neutral Protein Filler

* 2 ORS replenishing packs

From TJ Maxx:

Joico Moisture recovery balm (if this is as good as everyone says, I'm going back to clear the shelf cause it was only $7) :evillaugh:

Chi Keratin leave in treatment

* indicates staples, all others are new to me.

Wooosah...all is right in lulu's hair world for now. Already making a new list for my winter haul. lol :angeldevil:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Oh I do need to go to Sally's for processing (plastic) caps.

I'm getting the protective style mode itch. I've been doing so well!

@NaturallyATLPCH

While you're in Sally please look at & try to smell (if possible), those TRUE Products.:eek:

And Yaasssss.....You were doing great! Nooooo.....You can't go back into PS Mode. :cry3:

How you gone run a Monthly Product thread in PS?:laugh:

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
I already received part of my jet.com order...the AOGPB conditioners. It's the old formula in which the fragrance is at the bottom of the list (my favorite version). I was worried that the bottles were expired but the expiration date is in 2018. I'm already loving Jet.com.

@ms.blue Thank you from the bottom of my PJ heart for this wonderful info.:heart:

adds jet.com to my vendor list

Last edited:

Rozlewis

@IDareT'sHair

I hate to tell you but there was a 60% of earlier today also. I am trying to behave I have way too much stuff and I am beginning to have to throw some away due to expiration dates. I am laying low and may even skip Black Friday.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I hate to tell you but there was a 60% of earlier today also. I am trying to behave I have way too much stuff and I am beginning to have to throw some away due to expiration dates. I am laying low and may even skip Black Friday.

@Rozlewis

I did not know this.:ohwell: Thanks. The last stuff I got hasn't even shipped, so I'm okay.

Are you keeping your stuff in a Fridge or no?

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH

I'm surprised you didn't get in on the CM Sale? (20% & Free Shipping)

I'm waiting on them to already mark the prices down 20 or 25% so I can add an extra 15% off with code cm15. I'm not fooling with them if the discount has to be taken off with a code lol...

Oh, and $5.00 shipping like their Gray Friday sale one year @IDareT'sHair