October 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

AgeinATL

Komaza Protein Strengthner. Thanks @AgeinATL I remember using this when I was relaxed and I loved it, but it didnt last long and it is pretty pricey compared to other protein treatments. My goal is to get 4-5 uses out of it this time and restock on BF.

While I side eye her 'sales', their shipping is fairly priced and fast! I placed my order yesterday and it is on its way! Well, if I like it, I will stock up as well. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is what I need to stop some breakage that I have been experiencing.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
While I side eye her 'sales', their shipping is fairly priced and fast! I placed my order yesterday and it is on its way! Well, if I like it, I will stock up as well. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is what I need to stop some breakage that I have been experiencing.

Her sales aren't that great anymore but her shipping is good and I can make a concession for that. I bought 1 just to make sure it's not too much. We can both try at the same time :yep:

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl, get in here. The SLAP sale is back on. I checked the site earlier today and the sale was gone but it's back. Not sure for how long though so I hit pay nah quickly.

Black - freebie
Teal
Navy
@divachyk
Thanks sis :hugxplode: @IDareT'sHair emailed me to let me know you tagged me here.
I was able to get them and I found a code for 15% off too

Black
Cream
Violet