October 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword

Andalou Naturals Sunflower & Citrus Hair Spray, Medium Hold, 8.2 fl oz (242 ml)
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Ethyl Alcohol*, Sodium Alginate (Algin), PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Sodium PCA, Polysorbate 20, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract*†, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract*†, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Biotin, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*

Andalou Naturals Sunflower & Citrus Styling Gel, Medium Hold, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Sodium Alginate (Algin), Polyimide-1, VP/VA Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Tocopherol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract*†, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract*†, Phenethyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*

Cricket Ultra Smooth Hair Pick Comb infused with Argan Oil, Olive Oil and Keratin - It is on the small side (2.75" wide x 6.75" tall)

Silk18 Natural Conditioner by Maple Holistics - This is the protein conditioner I cannot use. Anybody want it?
Ingredients: Water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, glycerin, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, phytokeratin, propanediol, caprylic capric triglyceride, argan oil, shea butter, certified organic blend pomegranate, hibiscus, green tea and sea buckthorn, silk amino acids, jojoba oil, natural vanilla fragrance, panthenol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate

Aggie

Are you sure it's getting easier since you are counting? :lachen:.
Good for you though! It takes 30 days to break a habit, you are almost there!:clap:

That's why I'm counting actually. I am trying to break this impulsive spending habit.

You have to understand, Hurricane Sir Matthew (yes he's been knighted by me - he's earned it) was a very rude awakening here in the Bahamas. It made me realize what's truly important at this moment in time for me. This does not change the fact that I want to buy, because I still do. What gives me pause is the realization that we are still in hurricane season and I need to be cautious with my funds. I can wait for the BF sales :yep:

Plus I'm going on a cruise in a couple of weeks and I don't want to spend needlessly before then :nono:

toinette

Tricking the president
Spotted Miss Jessie's at Marshall's so I had to cop them. I never bought it cause I refused to spend $32 on anything that had mineral oil as the first ingredient but the products were reduced to $16.99 and I had a $10 off coupon so I got the Curly Pudding and Baby Buttercream.

Aggie

I made it so far ladies to Day 30 with no hair products purchased...finally! That felt like forever. I almost bout the PuffCuff silk pillowcase tonight but I started thinking that maybe a sale would be offered again at that time so I removed that cart quickly and stepped out of the site. Whew! that was wayyy too close!