October 2019 What Did You Buy This Week?

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
Mielle Babassu & Mint DC...Finally gonna see if the hype works for my finicky hair. ...the smell is soooo familiar. Like something a hairdresser used in my hair many moons ago when I was a weekly salon addict. Cant wait to try it out for wash day tomorrow!
I tried to like the smell but I cannot do it lol. I do however, like the Mongongo Oil DC. It smells great and is super moisturizing. I don’t think it has glycerin either if you’re not into it.

discodumpling

I tried to like the smell but I cannot do it lol. I do however, like the Mongongo Oil DC. It smells great and is super moisturizing. I don’t think it has glycerin either if you’re not into it.
I'm not sure if I like the smell or nah. It's just "familiar" the folks in my house dont seem to like it. All I heard was ewwwww as I was DCing. They're overly dramatic though!

prettyinpurple

Target:
The Doux Mousse Def Texture foam - my stylist uses it on my hair and explained how to use mousse/foams on my hair b/c I was clueless lol.

I will compare it to the Jane Carter one that my friend gave me, since I now how to use it :look:. Stylist said it's a good one, but The Doux one has more hold.

Ulta:
Returned DevaFresh spray - kinda liked it, but don't feel like I got consistent styling results with it.

Aggie

Ladies :wave:,

I forgot to mention here that I bought a whopping 14 lbs of shea butter from 3CayG.com.

I bought 1 lb each of the regular yellow and ivory shea butters, 7 lbs of their Shea Nilotica Butter and 5 lbs of the limited supply of Benin Shea butter.

I know, I know, 14 lbs is a lot but I will find ways to use them. Between my skin and my hair, I will use them up.

Oh yeah, I got 1 lb of mango butter while I was on there shopping. I was mildly tempted to get the shea butter oil, but fought that urge with almost everything inside me. I need to keep some funds for my B&BW candles.