October 26,27,28..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Okay Sexy Ladies with the Beautiful Hurr......:lol:

The Weekend is Upon us Once Again!

So...What Are YOU Doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair?

Here's What I'm Doing:

Cowash with either Silk Dreams Destination Hydration or SD's Wheat Germ
Quick Protein Rx with Nexxus Emergencee
Steam with Jasmine's DC'er (either the Hibiscus or the Avocado & Silk)
ACV Rinse
Tea Rinse (Horsetail, Nettle, Saw Palmetto)
Leave-In and Dry under dryer....

AND YOU?????????:grin:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Delightfully delicious DC (which will include avg, saa and agave and a protein conditioner) under steamer
Tea rinses
Cowash
Oil rinse
Oil my scalp for an overnight treatment with moringa oil
Clarifying poo wash

mamaline

I'm going to shampoo, oil rinse, and do a quick condition in the shower. Then I'll probably do a braid out since we're having a family outing Saturday. Sunday it'll be back up in a bun.

ETA: I'm going to deep condition too. Also I might rollerset instead of doing a braid out.

Last edited:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
pre-poo
shampoo with CON green
ACV rinse
protein tx with aphogee 2min
DC with ORSR
ACV rinse
airdry

I'm also on a mission to remove the shine from my half wig...so far baby powder and vinegar haven't worked. I'm trying repeated shampoos and maybe soaking in fabric softner...

Brownie518

I washed last night so the next few days I'll be using Liquid Gold oil on my scalp. Next wash is late Saturday/early Sunday morning. I'll prepoo with some Trigger overnight, I think. Then wash and DC with Naturelle Grow Cinnamon again. My leave ins will be Claudie's Tea and Leave In. Sealed with MD Argan.

lamaria211

Pre poo overnight with coconut oil and Redken Extreme condish, Wash with Wen 613, black tea rinse and DC using One n Only hydrating mask (will be my first time using this) silk Elements leave in seal with coconut oil

Satchmo

Cassia followed by deep conditioning with AOWC on Saturday.
My cassia mix- cassia, hot water, JBCO and AOWC.

Angelinhell

I'm going to wash with aphogee deep moisture shampoo, dc with aphogee 2 min reconstructor. Not sure how I want to style yet.

youwillrise

decided to wash/dc my hair tonight...even though it's late as heck and i have to work tomorrow.

but next, i will rinse, oil rinse & condition wash.

this weekend, i will condition wash & braid my hair.

JBunnie

Friday -
I'M GOING TO DO IT LADIES!!!! Tomorrow at 9am I am facing my commitment issues, trusting myself and my stylist and I'm dying my hair red!!!! I'm so excited! So I'll get my mane dyed and straightened tomorrow. Tomorrow night I'm using this new flex ponytail holder thing to hold my pony for a high bun (so I won't have a hair elastic dent). Pin curl my hair at night for body.

Saturday - take down pin curls, seal ends, fluff and go tailgate and celebrate SpelHouse life! (Win or lose)
If I end up going to a club after the festivities I'll do another high bun, if not I'm leaving my hair out until it's time for bed, then I'll pin curl again.

Sunday - take pin curls down, seal ends, fluff and go!

Honeytips

Remove braids extensions and apply henna to hair overnight. Wash out and deep condition with Tresemme Naturals and do a tea rinse using some brahmi powder. Light flat iron (first time in over a year) then magic leverag (cheap version of curlformers) my hair :drunk:

Fhrizzball

trying a HOT/oil rinse with canola oil and see how that works out
thorough detangling with a comb (I guess I can't stick to only finger combing)
Shampoo and Condition
Still trying to decide how I'm going to style. I may attempt cornrows but that usually ends up badly for me

Fhrizzball

Friday -
I'M GOING TO DO IT LADIES!!!! Tomorrow at 9am I am facing my commitment issues, trusting myself and my stylist and I'm dying my hair red!!!! I'm so excited! So I'll get my mane dyed and straightened tomorrow. Tomorrow night I'm using this new flex ponytail holder thing to hold my pony for a high bun (so I won't have a hair elastic dent). Pin curl my hair at night for body.

Saturday - take down pin curls, seal ends, fluff and go tailgate and celebrate SpelHouse life! (Win or lose)
If I end up going to a club after the festivities I'll do another high bun, if not I'm leaving my hair out until it's time for bed, then I'll pin curl again.

JBunnie

Do post pictures!

I'm dying to colour my hair red too but bleach scares me and I hear red doesn't last long at all. Good luck!

shortt29

JBunnie said:
Friday -

Can't wait to see pics!

shortt29

I plan to Henna at some point this weekend...been putting it off long enough and my grey hairs are sprouting in the front :(

hothair

I finally relaxed my ng after almost 6 months post. I'll be co washing on Sat/Sunday and rocking a twist out

Lilmama1011

Might wash it because of my eco styler gel and I want to relax it so it might cause a major problem and actually relax next week

ronie

Prepoo with mix of evco and evoo for 2 hours. Shampoo with kerastase oleo relax, black tea rinse ( my new found love), dc with carol s daughter monoi repairing mask ( first use). As a leave in I will use beemine bee lovely conditioner mixed with a bit of wheat germ oil. That conditioner makes my hair so soft and manageable. Then rollerset with very small rollers and dry under the hooded dryer. I am actually going to the Dominican salon for that last part.

Forever in Bloom

I actually get two days in a row off (Sunday and Monday), so on Sunday I will do my hair and finish on Monday (twisting) because I have a feeling my sister will want me to do my nieces hair :/

ManeStreet

cowash with tresemme naturals conditioner

wash& go with shea moisture hair milk & olive oil eco gel

then plop until almost dry

janeemat

Delightfully delicious DC (which will include avg, saa and agave and a protein conditioner) under steamer
Tea rinses
Cowash
Oil rinse
Oil my scalp for an overnight treatment with moringa oil
Clarifying poo wash

Just wondering why would you do all of this to your hair and then use a clarifying poo to remove it all:look:. Or will you clarify first?

Britt

I will be doing a wash and deep condition with Curl Junkie Repair Me and then follow up w/ a rollerset.

itismehmmkay

Nothing. I maaaaay oil my scalp with some coconut oil and consider putting some Glovers and JBCO if I can get the consistency not so thick and non-smelly.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Overnight pre-poo w/ Shea Terra Mongongo & Banana Treatment
Poo - Aveda DR
DC's - SSI Okra Repair and SSI Honey Rinse
Twist and possibly trim

aicramphoto

Taking out my (box-style) braids for a three week rest. Protein, deep condition and I get to see my curls again!! I re-braided twice since they were done in July. I washed, conditioned and moisturized daily and took supplements. I still don't anticipate major length retention. I'll see.

Nayna

Unbothered
I'm planning a shea moisture weekend. I was gifted a large goodie bag to test out and I'm going to use it on my hair for a curlformers set and my best friends hair for straightening. We shall see how that goes, lol.