October 26,27,28..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

SherylsTresses

:hair: I am new to taking high blood pressure medication and my hair has been shedding like crazy. :hair:

DC with Giovanni 50:50, EVOO, egg yolk, and garlic powder concoction and set for an hour
Rinse
Apply Giovanni Direct Leave-in/EVOO
Airdry into a baggy bun
Cowash midweek and rebun

Last edited:

Bunnyhaslonghair

Ebonics Queen
Aphogee 2-step, deep condition with moisture twice, then possibly set my hair with wavers. Don't know what I will use as a leave tho...

leiah

Today:

Shampoo with north american hemp co moisturizing shampoo
condition with north american hemp co moisturizing conditioner
coconut oil and protective mist bodifier for leave ins
airdrying in one braid.

this weekend i'm just going to bun and oil my scalp with hair trigger with a plastic cap overnight. I'll probably henna next week

RoundEyedGirl504

Wash/DC/flat iron. Have to get some products though, all I have is some aloe shampoo and a bit of Jessicurl DC. Never thought I would see the day!

beans4reezy

Hard protein TX with eggs. Will wash with NTM cream shampoo. Will DC with a mix of L'Oreals Natures deep moisturizing conditioner and AOWC. Will finish off with a roller set.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Right now I'm detangling my twist out w/avj and oil. That will serve as a pre-poo as well. Then I will shampoo with Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo and condition w/Suave Almond & Shea. Then I will do my first black tea rinse, which I will leave in my hair. Last, I will DC with ORS replenishing pak or the HaiRepair for a light protein. Haven't decided which one. The ingredients look similar.

Not sure what style I will wear this week. I will consult the oracle of youtube for that.

Lissa0821

Keeping is simple this weekend, I am prepooing with Olive Oil, followed by a wash with ORS Creamy Aloe, Hair One Olive Oil. Light blow dry and dusting ends. Lastly a flat twist with satin rollers.

Victorian

old head
I'm about to rinse out my pre-poo (Organix Hydrating Keratin Mask).
Then I'll wash with Fekkai PRx Reparatives shampoo and conditioner.
Then I'll blow dry and flat iron. I'm trying to decide if I want to wear my hair down for my pirate costume tonight, or just do a low side ponytail since I know whatever curls I might do will be obliterated before long.

Lymegreen

Did Bentonite clay mask for 40 mins then
Aphogee 2-step followed by quick cleanse with Curls creme wash then
DC'ing now with AOWC with heat cap for 1 hr. :) then
I'll finish with a Bhrami tea rinse

EnExitStageLeft

I was suppose to wash tonight..........Did it happen? Nope. Will it tomorrow? I have no choice, my work week only allows time for CW's :lol:

Anywho:

Im going to Prepoo with Hair Trigger on my scalp and Hempseed oil on my length and ends. Shampoo using Elasta QP Creme Con. Shampoo. Do a protein treatment using the GVP version of the Joico K-Pack Reconstructor. Then follow up with a Moisturizing DC, with what, I dunno yet :perplexed

knjsavy

I henna'd on Thursday, DC on Fri with Wen 613 (love this stuff), Sat i did a nice curl with shea moisture products, Sun I may do twists or nothing -gonna dig out my dryer and steamer for the winter

karenjoe

finger combed my 2 salty plaits,
sprayed tea in hair Friday evening let airy dry.

today SAT combed hair & sprayed tea (again) w a mixture of a lot stuff + grape seed oil, put on plastic bag + heat 1 hour.

washed scalp w shea moisture + another mixture of conditioners + heat for 1 hour...... rinse comb out.....

2 ponytails w 1 big roller on ends..= NO shedding, new growth (20 weeks) hair is soft & tangle free..... :yay:

karenjoe

pre-poo
shampoo with CON green
ACV rinse
protein tx with aphogee 2min
DC with ORSR
ACV rinse
airdry

I'm also on a mission to remove the shine from my half wig...so far baby powder and vinegar haven't worked. I'm trying repeated shampoos and maybe soaking in fabric softner...

fabric softer is great for synthetic wigs....
is your half wig human hair?

Angel of the North

Today I:
Clarified w/ AO Green Tea
DC'd w/ Nexxus Humectress (the old Formula) for about 2 hours, no heat
I tried to air dry but wasn't feeling the kinks in my ng (I'm 10wks in to my stretch) so, I ended up blow drying.

ETA: I'm also planning on building a new regimen :)

Last edited:

Bajanmum

I didn't know if i'd get time to DC this w/end. But I managed to sneek it in. I'm already in natural medium twists...So
Cleansed with Giovanni TTTT shampoo
Mixed Taliah Waajid Enhancing Herbal conditioner with HV Sitrinillah and half ounce Trigger and slapped it on my twists.
Plastic cap, hair net and wrapped an african head wrap and went to sunday service. It was left on for 4 hours in the end.
Rinsed and ACV.
Used AOGPB as a leave-in
Claudie's Daily balancing moisturiser
and Tiffani ceramide pomade to seal
Stretched my twists into a bun and leaving to drip dry.
My twists feel soft. I'll sleep in a silk scarf to lay down untidy strands.

Allandra

The twist out that I sported all week is now in a ponytail. I had planned on doing my hair earlier today, but have put it off (since I'm kinda hoping I don't have to go in tomorrow). I'm already scheduled to leave early for my orthodontist appointment anyways.

cutenss

I just used WEN pomegranate to cleanse. I then did an oil rinse with grapeseed/rice bran oil. Removed excess oil with Tresemme Naturals conditioner. Afterwards I oiled my scalp with castor/grapeseed oil. I used PM The Conditioner Leave-In and then olive oil ecostyler gel for a WNG look.

Allandra

The twist out that I sported all week is now in a ponytail. I had planned on doing my hair earlier today, but have put it off (since I'm kinda hoping I don't have to go in tomorrow). I'm already scheduled to leave early for my orthodontist appointment anyways).
Well, I got my wish. The federal government is my area is closed tomorrow. :yay:

JBunnie

Fhrizzball, sorry it took me so long I was partying my weekend away at homecoming. I was scared to dye it too, but my hair was light brown enough to where I didn't have to bleach my hair for it to be impactful. Once I get off work and take a little nap I'm going to take some pictures and post them