October 29th, 30th, and 31st - What R Your Hair Plans????

AlliCat

From a combo of neglecting my hair under wigs, and washing my hair without detangling: my hair is really matted. It feels dreaded in some parts :( I finally took the courage to start the detangling process yesterday. I'm halfway done my hair, so I'm gonna do that tonight. Mane n Tail detangler really helps -- it literally melts tangles.

As for treatments and products:
Friday: Shampoo > Aphogee 2 min > DC with Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner. Moisturize and seal.

30something

I change my mind, going to use Tresemme smooth as silk conditioner! It keeps being pushed asided.. I absolutely love that conditioner

Sunday...
1) Black tea rinse
2) Co wash with Tresemme silky and smooth
3) Apply Salerm 21/ chi keratin HE LTR on ends (a lot yeah but its effective)
4) seal with avocado/coconut oil mix
5) Set hair with braids and flexi rods!

Poopiedo

Shampoo with Kera Care Sulfate Free Shampoo
Joico K Pak for 5 min
Sit under the steamer for an hour with Mizani Moisturefuse
Rinse and apply Roux PC
Apply my Aphogee leave in, Aphogee Green Tea Recon, Shea Moisture Thickening Mist, Kera Care Foam Wrap, and Chi Silk Infusion
Roller set, sit under hooded dryer
Wrap it up with my satin scarf

Imani

Washing my hair tommorow. Still playing around with my regimen. .

Shampooing, DC under steamer, twist up my hair and go back under my homemade half wig. Will be trying the Curls Cleansing Creme for the first time.

Coffee

Will be having my 11 week relaxer, doing hard protein treatment using Nairobi products. I will then DC under steamer, not sure which condish I'll be using. I will then wrapp with Cream of Nature wrapping lotion, sit under Pibbs to dry.

afrochique

Fri: DC overnight with a mix of cholesterol, conditioner and coconut oil.
Sat: Co-Wash, apply leave-ins for braid out (20 wks post)
Sun: Moisturize and seal for Monday's bun

Janet'

My hair has been straight since the wedding October 23rd...I have been wearing it up though with flexi rods and ponytails...I'm itching to go back to curly, but I'm going to probably keep it straight one more week.

choctaw

Oiled scalp with mustard oil last night and co-washed today, made a nice soft puff :lick:

oiling my scalp with mustard/coconut oil tonight for ayurvedic powders tomorrow, then two strand twist

Toy

Today i conditioned washed with Ors Replenshing conditioner & Joico moisture recovery balm.

Lady Kay 21

I went t o the dominicans for a wash and set and blow out. Didnt go so well. My hair felt even more dry and damaged then when i went in. Right now im deep conditioning to see if i can mend my hair back to what it was before i went to the salon... never again:nono:

aa9746

Prepooing with suave prof. and castor oil right now. Afterwards I'll wash with Nizoral, condition with AO RosaMosqueta, seal with Castor, ps with wig. hhj

1rarejewel

Right now, I am sitting with henna on my hair, already sat under the Pibbs for 40 min and going to sleep with it the rest of the night. In the morning I'll rinse and DC, oil my scalp, moisturize my length and seal, then rollerset under Pibbs again.

Sugar

I just applied Vitale Foundation Pre Conditioner to my hair. I'm getting ready to mix my relaxer and apply it.

DivaD04

I need to take my lace wig off and give myself a peppermint/rosemary mix eo scalp treatment, poo, moisturize, and re-braid to lace hair up for the week!

Mrs. Verde

I steamed with oils and butters yesterday. I will steam with DC tonight. I am dying my hair so I am trying to get my hair as moisturized as possible.

TamedTresses

I clarified with Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo and did a protein treatment with Duo Tex. I followed it with the Yes to Carrots Mud Mask (which I :love:) and used the Yes to Cucumbers Leave-In :love:.

The Yes to Carrots Mud Mask and Yes to Cucumbers Leave-In have been added to my regimen recently as staples.