Office Interview tomorrow

Zeal

Ladies I have an interview tomorrow at 9 AM EST.

Please keep me in prayer.

Thak you so much.

Keep the faith, no matter what it looks like!

I will. When I first arrived at the office at 8:30 (interview at 9:00 AM) no one was there. I had to use the rest room. (In some buildings you need a key for the bathroom) So, I went to another office within the building and asked could someone key me into the bathroom. I told her that I was had an interview and no one was in the office. She advised me that another company within the building was hiring for a receptionist.

I went back to the office and waited 10 more minutes a nerdy looking Male and female approaced. Dressed "Real" casual. Calling all cars. Calling all cars. (Fashion Police)

The person who was supposed to interview me still was not there. Lord forgive be but I will be the best looking thing in the office when hired. Covered-Classy-cute- and "Colored Beautiful".

The person who interviewed me was unprofessional (but kind). He had no resume. Did not know to shake my hand before or after the interview (hmmmmmm):nono::nono:

It took me an 1 1/2 hours to get there. However the office is moving and it will take me 45 min 1 hr to get there. Pubilc transit.

He ended the interview saying that they are still interviewing. I so don't like to hear that.

I am going to just keep trusting the Father.

Last edited:
I will. When I first arrived at the office at 8:30 (interview at 9:00 AM) no one was there. I had to use the rest room. (In some buildings you need a key for the bathroom) So, I went to another office within the building and asked could someone key me into the bathroom. I told her that I was had an interview and no one was in the office. She advised me that another company within the building was hiring for a receptionist.

I went back to the office and waited 10 more minutes a nerdy looking Male and female approaced. Dressed "Real" casual. Calling all cars. Calling all cars. (Fashion Police)

The person who was supposed to interview me still was not there. Lord forgive be but I will be the best looking thing in the office when hired. Covered-Classy-cute- and "Colored Beautiful".

The person who interviewed me was unprofessional (but kind). He had no resume. Did not know to shake my hand before or after the interview (hmmmmmm):nono::nono:

It took me an 1 1/2 hours to get there. However the office is moving and it will take me 45 min 1 hr to get there. Pubilc transit.

He ended the interview saying that they are still interviewing. I so don't like to hear that.

I am going to just keep trusting the Father.
There's an old saying "what starts wrong, ends wrong."

I'm sure the Father will bring you the right job!

Will continue to pray for you.

There's an old saying "what starts wrong, ends wrong."

I'm sure the Father will bring you the right job!

Will continue to pray for you.

As Charles Stanely says, "Faith will take you farther than any fact", I believe that God can turn anyting around. He can turn a ding-bat into a road scholar.

I feel like let the chips fall where they may. I walk by FAITH not by SIGHT. It's not always what it LOOKS like. :yep::spinning:

I'm still gonna pray.

Last edited:
Back