OH NO SHE DIDN'T

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!
OH NO SHE DIDN\'T

I was in the nail salon today. I'm sitting on the chair getting a pedicure. The manicurist sitting across the room kept staring at me. I acted like it didn't bother me. After awhile she yells out, "Where did you get that ponytail from?" With a serious look on her face. Now I did have on a phonytail, but damn. The nail salon was packed. Eveyone's eyes went straight to my head. Ask me in private if you itching to know. I'm doing the baggie method / bun challenge to protect my ends. Anyway, so I told her where I got it and the brand. Her daughter comes in and she sends her to go buy the phonytail in the bss around the corner. Then she points me out to her daughter to know what the phony tail looks like. I just thought that was funny.

Xerxes

Re: OH NO SHE DIDN\'T

LOL

Take it as a compliment! She was only albeit rudely telling you and everyone else in the salon how great your hair looked!

FrizzMizz

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

/images/graemlins/censored.gif Is she /images/graemlins/nuts.gif?

At least now you know your ponytails look good.

hOnii

I woulda been tight about that. i know its not a bad thing, but damn, she didnt have to ask like that.

webby

Think Slim

That's just not right. Compliment or not...just straight up tacky.

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!

I know right, that was my response. It was a compliment, but at the same time I got my spot blow up in front for everybody at the nail salon. If she came to me and asked, I would have been okay with it. Like Wendy Williams says, like knows like. Cause she had a ponytail on herself. LOL
Thanks for your response Honii, Frizzmizz, and Xerxes.

good2uuuu

That was just wrong on so many levels! Don't know what I would have done. Some peeps are just straight ghetto like that....lol!

KAddy

Some people just have no class. I would have been like...
/images/graemlins/orders.gifHow long did it take you to remove that corn you had on your foot last week??

kitchen_tician

Yeah, that was so rude! She should have asked you privately. Your hair is so beautiful and she would have really looked at you crazy, if you had your natural hair in a pony tail and she asked you the same question.

BTW, do you have a pic of the infamous ponytail. I would love to see it, especially after she went to great lengths to "call you out" publicly.

SilkyandSmooth

[ QUOTE ]
That's just not right. Compliment or not...just straight up tacky.

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA. She should have asked her about the ponytail privately.