Oil pulling,Oil washing, Oil rinsing...Im in LOVE!

infojunkie

I loved the benefits of oil rinsing and washing, but i must say that my skin did not like it at all!!

Even baggying with oil makes my face break out and having it STILL somehow accidently spill out onto my pillow, face and neck, even though I put two ziplock baggies two shower caps and a satin scarf and bonnet!! I just stop when my face breaks out because thats important too.

But Oil rinsing is still the truth! lol :yep:

****note to self:Check out Carribean_Dream's fotki 'cause her hair is off the hinges!!!****

****also go check out Sereca's oil journal!!!****

Last edited:

khrystyle

umm hmmm...I am going to try oil washing tonight.

woo hoo Sareca.. i got this face kit thing for xmas.. that has a brush, massager, sponge and suction cups...
i've been using the brush for skin brushing and also for washing...the difference is amazing..

quote]

You know that just reminded me that I have one of those face thingys too that I have had forever and I have never used. Time to break it out!

shortee

Hi ladies this sounds very interesting 2 me but I feel that adding oil to the face will cause breakouts instead of clear them. Can someone please explain oil washing and oil rinsing, if there are any websites that you know of that can further help me that would be great.

MA2010

Hello ladies,

I was wondering if you can still brush your teeth after oil pulling. If you can, and I pray you can, when do you brush your teeth? How long after the oil pulling???

HeChangedMyName

Hello ladies,

I was wondering if you can still brush your teeth after oil pulling. If you can, and I pray you can, when do you brush your teeth? How long after the oil pulling???

bumping because I would also like to know...

Yes you can and probably should brush after wards. first rinse your mouth out with salt water(sea salt or kosher salt if you have it) and then brush as usual

Hi ladies this sounds very interesting 2 me but I feel that adding oil to the face will cause breakouts instead of clear them. Can someone please explain oil washing and oil rinsing, if there are any websites that you know of that can further help me that would be great.

That is what I thought, but I guess with it being in the mouth, it doesn't have the same effect as if you were just loading your face up with oil. I first learned about oil pulling here then I just started reading everything I could find about it. What's funny is that the medical field doesn't really recognize any benefits of it but people who use it to see benefits---now, for me whether it is a placebo effect or it actually works, I feel like if people, myself included are seeing results, then it there must be something to it.

sareca

My favorite for oil washing is a coconut, emu, and aloe vera combo. Love it!
I'm gonna try the salt rinse after oil pulling. :up: I just started back oil
pulling when I was sick. I'm aiming for at least 3X/week more if I'm ill.