Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters,Lotions & Cremes 2013

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Made a new batch of my oil rinse blend. ...I forgot to put avocado oil in it but I did use:
Sesame oil
Grapeseed oil
Hemp oil
Coconut oil
Wheatgerm oil
Ricebran oil
Flaxseed oil
Vitamin E oil

I don't normally put coconut or sesame but figured that since these 2 oils are prominent in ayurveda I would include them.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Oil rinsed with my new blend. Sealed with Ricebran oil and gleau.

Eta:used fenugreek infused rice bran oil as part of my steamed dc.

toaster

Yesterday I twisted my hair with Qhemet Moringa Oil, Cantu Curl Cream, SSI Seyani Hair Butter (and some gel :look:)

Babygrowth

Will LLOC with Giovanni 2chic leave in spray, HH mango colada, SSI defrizzer, and Darcys sweet cocoa bean whip. Will also seal in my DC with my coconut oil mix

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Used Keravada Fenugreek on my scalp and Qhemet AOHC on my length. Actually I started out using Bee Mine Luscious, but I quickly found out that it has a little too much water and reverts flat ironed hair. :look: The Amala & Olive did the trick though.

faithVA

Tonight I tried applying hazelnut oil and then my leave-in on the left side and the leave-in and then hazelnut oil on the right to see if it makes a difference tomorrow. I also put extra leave-in on my ends and sealed with castor oil.

Babygrowth

Prepooed with Jakeala parfait and LG oil in scalp. Oil rinsed with GSO and will later use APB hibiscus and fenugreek oil to seal after setting with Salerm21.

Barbara

Princess
Are there any good substitutes for Green Magic hair cream that are just as effective but less expensive? If so, what are they?

Thanks!

Barbara

Princess
Ladies, this thread is from 2013. See the new 2015 thread.

I saw the 2013, but it was in the Search Mode, looking for information on Moisture Max vs. Wave Nouveau hair lotion. I'm wondering which one should I buy next since I've been using ORS Olive Oil Hair Lotion, which is number 1 according to an older poll.

It's still a good thread, though.:yep:

Last edited: