OK... I am convinced to try a rollerset but have questions

need2accumulate

I have seen several tutorials that all have various tips but still would like to know.

I am going more for a doobie wrap look so

1. if my hair is sl(16-17inches(, what color rollers do i need?
2. i know this can vary but how many rollers on AVE would I need
3. do I have to use setting lotion and end papers?

any other tips would be greatly appreciated.

I am torn between macherie's tutorial or the ponytail rollerset but dont understand the point of flatironing the creasemarks out at the end

MissFallon

yasjencon2 said:
I have seen several tutorials that all have various tips but still would like to know.

I am going more for a doobie wrap look so

1. if my hair is sl(16-17inches(, what color rollers do i need?
2. i know this can vary but how many rollers on AVE would I need
3. do I have to use setting lotion and end papers?

any other tips would be greatly appreciated.

I am torn between macherie's tutorial or the ponytail rollerset but dont understand the point of flatironing the creasemarks out at the end

1. U could use the red rollers. Since you are wrapping the hair they will be bumped at the ends. You could also use the smaller rollers but I would only suggest them if you are going to rollerset and then wear the hair curled because it is gonna be inconvenient to use smaller rollers (it will be a tighter curl) and then have to comb out to wrap it.

2. I use exactly 14 rollers everytime I rollerset but I dont do the mohawk way. I roll the front of my hair from left to right and then the back going down. I say get 2 packs just to be on the safe side.

3. I say use setting lotion the first time and see how u like it. If it is too hard dont use it again or water it down. I just apply leave in conditioner and then roll the hair and it comes out perfectly fine. It is just a personal preference. I have never used end papers or seen someone use end papers so i guess thats a preference also. I think those who dont use magnetic rollers use the end papers.