Ok, I know MSM gives you the weird dreams, but topical Sulfur???

isioma85

I've read more than enough stories on here about what MSM does to your dreams, and I don't use it (yet :look:), but I do use an 11% sulfur cream on my scalp. For the past week I've been especially consistent, putting it on at night and then putting on a plastic cap under my bonnet.

My dreams have been so weird! The craziest one was last night/this morning, I dreamt one of our clients tried to attack me, and then he morphed into two, and I had to stab him in the chest with my mascara (of all things :lol: ). Then I dreamt my cousin was in the church and she forgot to wear a scarf (we all have to wear head coverings) and when she realized it she started running out of the church and smacked herself out cold on the door post. :lachen:

The thing that amazes me is that I could get up and go get a glass of water or something, and then I'll come back to bed and I'll hardly close my eyes before the dream starts up again exactly where it stops! Does anyone experience this with a topical sulfur treatment? Or any ladies that use MSM on the scalp?

FunkyMunky

Yeah, I get the MSM dreams too.

Last night/early this morning I was having this weird dream about a family (I don't know these people) that I was friends with and they had a gorgeous younger son. I was talking to his mother and she somewhat hinted that her son was interested in me but I thought he was a little too young. Anyway, we were having a big dinner with everyone sitting at a long table and he sat across from me. I finally found the courage to try to talk to him and he was looking at me. So I looked him straight in the eyes and shifted my eyes towards the door as if to say let's go outside. Then I did a little head nod towards the door. I was embarrassed because of all of the other people there. He had this huge glowing smile on his face as we started to get up to go talk. Then my friggin alarm clock went off. I was soooooooo maaaaaaaadddddddddddd. I woke up cussing I was so mad. :mad: I wanna talk to him. :sad: I'm also hoping it was a foreshadowing of what's to come....please please. :)

Mizani_Mrs

hahaha this is too funny. Yea if i'm not mistaken MSM is a form of sulpher. I think???? But yea man i am enjoying my dreams!!! sometimes i might have a scary dream...big deal but i tend to have strong emotional dreams where i'm deeply attracted to some guy and hes deeply attracted to me.... hehehe....

CynamonKis

I remember back in the day my sis used to use Sulpher 8 to combat dandruff...I wonder if that stuff is a hair-growth aid as well...if I have sulpher-induced dreams, I want to dream of a winning lotto number or something,.,.,

Mizani_Mrs said:
hahaha this is too funny. Yea if i'm not mistaken MSM is a form of sulpher. I think???? But yea man i am enjoying my dreams!!! sometimes i might have a scary dream...big deal but i tend to have strong emotional dreams where i'm deeply attracted to some guy and hes deeply attracted to me.... hehehe....

Golong

This explains it. I began taking MSM this week and my dream have just been wierd. No nightmares just strange and I remember them and wake up in the middle like WTF?! I wouldn't mind if where about me and Dewayne "the rock" Johnson :)but damn ...its stupid stuff like me lost on the subway going to work?

CynamonKis

Girl when ya see numbers PM ME so I can play the lotto!

Golong said:
This explains it. I began taking MSM this week and my dream have just been wierd. No nightmares just strange and I remember them and wake up in the middle like WTF?! I wouldn't mind if where about me and Dewayne "the rock" Johnson :)but damn ...its stupid stuff like me lost on the subway going to work?

InquiringMind

MrsHouston said:
I had weird dreams while taking this too. I dreamed I was pregnant, turns out I was:look:

LMAO... Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! I definitely don't need any more weird dreams than the ones I have now. :lol:

MrsHouston

Hey I do believe that taking all these extra "health" supplement do increase your chances of conceiving.

Watch out!:eek:

MrsHouston

InquiringMind said:
LMAO... Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! I definitely don't need any more weird dreams than the ones I have now. :lol:

Thanks!

I enjoyed all the interesting dreams.

HighlyFavored1

I recently started using BT and am having very vivid and weird dreams every night. Its pretty scary actually, and they disrupt my sleep. I am starting to wonder if the topical sulfur is doing it. But I never had this problem when I was using MTG back in the day....

I would like to see what kind of results I can get from BT though so I am going to wait it out and see if maybe there is really no connection.

HoneyDew

This is very interesting!

I have been putting DHC Spot Therapy on my scalp (3% sulfer). It has just been a trial. I actually bought it for blemishes, but thought I would see what it would do on my scalp.

Active ingredients: Sulfur 3%. Inactive ingredients: water, butylene glycol, isononyl isononanoate, cetearyl alcohol, sorbitan stearate, sucrose cocoate, ceteareth-20, phenoxyethanol, xanthan gum, salicylic acid, tocopherol, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, allantoin, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, royal jelly extract, aloe ferox leaf extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, perilla ocymoides leaf extract, houttuynia cordata extract, disodium EDTA

I have only put it on like 1-2 times a week for 3 weeks and I have been having some very VIVID dreams for the past 2 weeks.

It has been enough to make me wonder what is up with these dreams.

Ummm, I wonder.....

HighlyFavored1

I recently started using BT and am having very vivid and weird dreams every night. Its pretty scary actually, and they disrupt my sleep. I am starting to wonder if the topical sulfur is doing it. But I never had this problem when I was using MTG back in the day....

I would like to see what kind of results I can get from BT though so I am going to wait it out and see if maybe there is really no connection.

I just wanted to followup on this post...I stopped using BT for a little over a week (cowashing a few times and pooing during this time period). I am still having the vivid dreams. So it must not be the BT because I feel like it should not still be having an effect. I guess its just something else...