Ok, I want an honest answer.......please!!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
And I mean, I really do want an honest answer. Does my hair look like a weave? Does my hair look fake? I'm not asking this to be conceited, but I just want to know why in the hell someone just posted that snide arse comment on my fotki, but did so anonymously??!? Have I p!$$#& someone off on this board to make them say such a foolish comment? Why do people act like that? And furthermore, I would like to know why if you have the balls to leave the comment, you don't have the balls to show your name? And I know it can't be anyone but an LHCF member b/c they are the only ones who could have access to my pw. I haven't done anything to anyone on here (at least, not that I can think of) but yet, I see someone wants to be ignorant and bother me for no ****** reason. I know I shouldn't let it get to me, but people like that really tick me off and it's sad b/c they have nothing better to do than sit there and stare at a person's pics to tell whether or not it's a weave. Get a life!! And for the record, to the hater that posted that comment, no sweetie, it's not a weave:nono::nono:Glad to say that it's all mine. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

newflowers

Jealousy is an ugly thing and makes people do ugly things. And no, it looks like a big bun; it does not look like a weave.

*Muffin*

That person just said that because you've got Blonde highlights in your hair (plus they were sippin' on some major haterade). Don't worry about what they say. It's actually a good thing. When people hate on you like that, that means you're doing something right. She probably can't grow her hair so she decided to make fun of you because you can (guess it's my turn to spew haterade :grin:).

P.S. You have beautiful hair!

Proudpiscean

And I mean, I really do want an honest answer. Does my hair look like a weave? Does my hair look fake? I'm not asking this to be conceited, but I just want to know why in the hell someone just posted that snide arse comment on my fotki, but did so anonymously??!? Have I p!$$#& someone off on this board to make them say such a foolish comment? Why do people act like that? And furthermore, I would like to know why if you have the balls to leave the comment, you don't have the balls to show your name? And I know it can't be anyone but an LHCF member b/c they are the only ones who could have access to my pw. I haven't done anything to anyone on here (at least, not that I can think of) but yet, I see someone wants to be ignorant and bother me for no ****** reason. I know I shouldn't let it get to me, but people like that really tick me off and it's sad b/c they have nothing better to do than sit there and stare at a person's pics to tell whether or not it's a weave. Get a life!! And for the record, to the hater that posted that comment, no sweetie, it's not a weave:nono::nono:Glad to say that it's all mine. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

I've noticed your siggy before and I always thought that the bun in your siggy pic had hair added to it! :eek:.....I guess it's because the contrast in colors. You have beautiful hair! :grin:
I'd just take those comments as a compliment and swang all that luscious hair! Haters are everywhere, don't let em get to you. :nono:

ETA: I did NOT post that comment.

Last edited:

Demi27

It doesn't look like one to me from the pic here. Let me take a look at the Fotki. I'll be back.

Even still, it's wrong to leave that kind of comment.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I love your hair. If someone thinks it is a weave, take it a a compliment--your hair is so pretty it must be too good to be true! I can't wait until someone accused me of having a weave! But we are truthful here on LHCF. If you say it's real, then it's real. I don't know why people choose to hate instead of looking at it as inspiration. Your bun is hugely beautiful though. But we here should know that your kind of hair is possible.

Last edited:

Moroni

Hey, Miss C! Sometimes the only way some of us know to pay a compliment is to add an insult to it. :perplexed It's a result of low self esteem. Don't take it personally. Those of us who know how much work you've put into your hair, know it's ALL YOURS!!!! :grin: And we LOVE YOU!!! Keep your chin up, and your kick-a$$ boots on!

Demi27

I'm back.

Okay, ummmm no. You hair DOES NOT look like a weave.

I'm sorry someone felt they had to leave that kind of comment.
Shoot, even when I had a weave it never looked that good! :lachen:

Girl, don't even worry about it.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I've noticed your siggy before and I always thought that the bun in your siggy pic had hair added to it! :eek:.....I guess it's because the contrast in colors. You have beautiful hair! :grin:
I'd just take those comments as a compliment and swang all that luscious hair! Haters are everywhere, don't let em get to you. :nono:
I've gotten this before, you aren't the only one. When my hair is really oily, the reddish orange color tends to get darker, but most of my color is growing out anyway, and you can see most of my natural, black color. When I'm wearing buns, most of the time you can see the highlights (depending on how I have it styled). My hair is only highlighted on the top (a mistake I made when I put the highlights in myself) so what you see on the outside is just color. But no, I've never added hair to any of my buns. My hair is just thick, so when I get ready to do a bun, all I have to do is just fluff it out, and I have my bun!!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I don't think it looks like a weave at all :ohwell:

Some people just have to talk down about other people to make themselves feel better

Proudpiscean

I just checked out your fotki! It's soo obvious that is not a weave. Your hair is gorgeous....the shine! :drool: :drool:

Isn't there a way to track who visits your fotki/leave comments (even if anonymous)?...I seem to recall reading that somewhere.....

Last edited:

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
On the other hand, thank you guys for the honesty and the support. It's something I really do value and admire in people. It just gets to me that I've never given anyone on here a reason to say anything like that about me, and all of a sudden, some bloke wants to come at me with something stupid like that. But again, he/she did it anonymously. If you're going to talk trash, don't disguise your name, show it!! By hiding it only lets me know that you're a coward and that you're afraid of what I may have to say about you. People can be so childish and ignorant sometimes. It's really beyond me. But again, I really thank all of those who are keeping it real with me. That's one of the reasons I love this board sooooooo much!!!

Kacie

ETA: I did NOT post that comment.

Ummmh, from your siggy I though you had added hair too because of the highlights :imsorry:. But I've never looked at your fotki or saw pics of your hair down.

Anyway, what's the point of someone commenting in your fotki about it

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Your hair looks great..

sorry someone got you sad :kiss:

Oh, I'm not sad, I'm not going to let anyone like that ruin my day/night. I have too much to be thankful for. However, I am a bit t'eed that the wanksta didn't have the nerve to show face and post publicly instead of anonymously.

glamazon386

To be honest the first few pictures in your siggy and avatar did look like weave. Mainly because of the colored parts. But in your more recent pictures it doesn't. I mean being on this site, we all know that it isn't but if I saw you walking down the street I would have to look real hard. lol

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I just checked out your fotki! It's soo obvious that is not a weave. Your hair is gorgeous....the shine! :drool: :drool:

Isn't there a way to track who visits your fotki/leave comments (even if anonymous)?...I seem to recall reading that somewhere.....

I don't know, but I sure would like to find out. People can't have anything nowadays without some idiot coming in and messing it up.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
To be honest the first few pictures in your siggy and avatar did look like weave. Mainly because of the colored parts. I mean being on this site, we all know that it isn't but if I saw you walking down the street I would have to look real hard. lol

LOL, thanks!! I catch hell around here about my hair. That's mainly why I wear it in a bun most of the time. But I've heard people say that the color makes it look fake, but I figured even if I dyed it all one color, it really wouldn't make that much of a difference b/c I probably catch even more heat. But I thank you for being honest and keeping it real:yawn:

Dayjoy

Old School Member
Just curious, how do you keep your hair so healthy with the color? I am regretting my highlights to this day and it was over a year ago.

glamazon386

LOL, thanks!! I catch hell around here about my hair. That's mainly why I wear it in a bun most of the time. But I've heard people say that the color makes it look fake, but I figured even if I dyed it all one color, it really wouldn't make that much of a difference b/c I probably catch even more heat. But I thank you for being honest and keeping it real:yawn:

Girl, don't worry about them. Shoot I wish somebody did mistake my hair for some weave because it looked too good to be true. :lol: You're not the first person to get nasty comments in a fotki. But that still doesn't make it right either. Some people just have no lives. :nono: That's part of the reason why some people have anonymous commenting turned off in their fotki.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Ummmh, from your siggy I though you had added hair too because of the highlights :imsorry:. But I've never looked at your fotki or saw pics of your hair down.

Anyway, what's the point of someone commenting in your fotki about it
That's okay, I get that all the time. I even had my cousin diggin around in my hair looking for synthetic hair. She always teases me about my hair b/c she knows how thick it is. She even calls me mufasa sometimes:grin::grin:

But, I really don't know why that person felt the need to do that. If he/she wanted to know if it is mine or not, all they had to do was ask. The answer will still be yes, it certainly is all mine. There was no need for that snide arse comment.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Girl, don't worry about them. Shoot I wish somebody did mistake my hair for some weave because it looked too good to be true. :lol: You're not the first person to get nasty comments in a fotki. But that still doesn't make it right either. Some people just have no lives. :nono: That's part of the reason why some people have anonymous commenting turned off in their fotki.
I think I'm about to turn off the anonymous posting too. I really don't like ish like that. I don't do people like that. If I have something negative like that to say, then I keep it to myself. You never know how comments like that can really hurt a person's feelings. Now if I had been a real sensitive chick, then this would have really gotten under my skin. But since I'm not so sensitive to ignorant stuff like that, I'm just a tad bit ticked off at the sheer audacity and envy of this person. It's just foolish!

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Your hair is lovely and it does not look like a weave...no surprise the hater remained anonymous:rolleyes:

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Just curious, how do you keep your hair so healthy with the color? I am regretting my highlights to this day and it was over a year ago.
Actually, the color you see in my hair now is way darker than it what it was originally. When I first put the color in my hair, I had all intentions of doing streaks all over my hair. Then, it got too time consuming, so I took the cap off and just starting putting color everywhere. It was sooooo uneven and so un-uniform, but it was cute to me, so I let it be. It was a carrot-like color orange with hints of red. People would call me carrottop. But the color grew on me, and and I was soooooo sad to see it all fading away. But, to answer your question honestly, I used Softee Indian Hemp grease to keep my hair from drying out and breaking off during that time. I really didn't know anything about moisture.

MJ

The first time I saw your hair. I thought it was a weave. I wasn't jealous or hating or anything. Then I read your posts and was like :eek:, "It's real :eek:!! Wow, that's some seriously beautiful hair." You have a fine head of healthy hair. Even your highlights look healthy and not dryish like many I've seen. So yeah, at first glance your hair may look like a weave because it's so healthy and dunno how to describe... But it's good.

Coffee

Beautiful hair :yep::yep::yep:. I noticed you had blackstrap molasses for pre poo, exactly how do you use it? I use blackstrap molasses, but it's to make fertilizer for my plants :lachen:. Boy I thought I was a PJ, until I saw your cabinet, I still have a ways to go.

MsAngie

To be honest the first few pictures in your siggy and avatar did look like weave. Mainly because of the colored parts. But in your more recent pictures it doesn't. I mean being on this site, we all know that it isn't but if I saw you walking down the street I would have to look real hard. lol

Yeah, I thought the same; however, I would never, ever leave a nasty remark like that in anyone's fotki. You have lovely hair, btw!! Don't let someone's idiotic comments get you down!