Ok, I want an honest answer.......please!!

Suerte

And I mean, I really do want an honest answer. Does my hair look like a weave? Does my hair look fake? I'm not asking this to be conceited, but I just want to know why in the hell someone just posted that snide arse comment on my fotki, but did so anonymously??!? Have I p!$$#& someone off on this board to make them say such a foolish comment? Why do people act like that? And furthermore, I would like to know why if you have the balls to leave the comment, you don't have the balls to show your name? And I know it can't be anyone but an LHCF member b/c they are the only ones who could have access to my pw. I haven't done anything to anyone on here (at least, not that I can think of) but yet, I see someone wants to be ignorant and bother me for no ****** reason. I know I shouldn't let it get to me, but people like that really tick me off and it's sad b/c they have nothing better to do than sit there and stare at a person's pics to tell whether or not it's a weave. Get a life!! And for the record, to the hater that posted that comment, no sweetie, it's not a weave:nono::nono:Glad to say that it's all mine. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

No your hair does not look like weave. People are just crazy, man. You can part your hair a million different ways and freaking post a video of a pimple on your scalp while you are brushing your hair and showing tension from a strand of hair on your scalp... and people will say it's a weave or a wig or something.

Screw them people, man. I remember when people were harassing silvergirl (shes one of my hair inspirations/idols on the DL) saying she texturized her hair (and somehow got a magically consistent texture :rolleyes:) or that she had to be Asian... that is just pure self hatred and jealousy and ignorance.

I remember that really pretty curly half up half down siggy pic you had and all I could think about is how thick and pretty your hair and color was.

Princess Pie

Your hair doesn't look like a weave to me. If anything, the color/highlights make it look more real. The fact that the color is closer to the ends shows that you're growing it out.

PatTodd

No, it doesn't look like a weave. While I understand why you are offended, I actually consider it sort of a compliment to have someone think my hair is a weave or a piece (which has happened occasionally).

But anyway, whomever left that comment doesn't think it's a weave, they just wanted to :spinning: with you.

OT: Our hair is somewhat similar. How do you do those messy buns?

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
I have to admit that in the siggy, the bun looks more like it's fake primarily because of the highlights and how big it is, but looking in your Fotki with you wearin it out, that looks like all your hair.

But of course there are many that will think otherwise just because they're jealous their hair won't grow as long or they just don't believe that it's so thick! I'd love to have thick, healthy and fluffy hair like yours! :yep:

DarkVictory

Chicken-hearted weasels

A. Your hair does not look like a weave to me.

B. If it was a weave, so what? Did they pass an anti-weave amendment over the weekend?

C. We could waste time wondering about these sorry~$$ anonymous commentors who have nothing going on in life, but we've got stuff to do.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
No, it doesn't look like a weave. While I understand why you are offended, I actually consider it sort of a compliment to have someone think my hair is a weave or a piece (which has happened occasionally).

But anyway, whomever left that comment doesn't think it's a weave, they just wanted to :spinning: with you.

OT: Our hair is somewhat similar. How do you do those messy buns?
After my hair airdries, I pull it back into a ponytail, twist it, wrap it around, secure it with a scrunchie, and then pull the twist out bit by bit until it's fat and fluffy. I hope I'm making sense:drunk:

prospurr4

And I mean, I really do want an honest answer. Does my hair look like a weave? Does my hair look fake? I'm not asking this to be conceited, but I just want to know why in the hell someone just posted that snide arse comment on my fotki, but did so anonymously??!? Have I p!$$#& someone off on this board to make them say such a foolish comment? Why do people act like that? And furthermore, I would like to know why if you have the balls to leave the comment, you don't have the balls to show your name? And I know it can't be anyone but an LHCF member b/c they are the only ones who could have access to my pw. I haven't done anything to anyone on here (at least, not that I can think of) but yet, I see someone wants to be ignorant and bother me for no ****** reason. I know I shouldn't let it get to me, but people like that really tick me off and it's sad b/c they have nothing better to do than sit there and stare at a person's pics to tell whether or not it's a weave. Get a life!! And for the record, to the hater that posted that comment, no sweetie, it's not a weave:nono::nono:Glad to say that it's all mine. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

I just visited your fokti, and your hair is beautiful...keep up the good work. Don't let this stuff bother you. Some people just may not recognize healthy hair when they see it!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Re: Chicken-hearted weasels

A. Your hair does not look like a weave to me.

B. If it was a weave, so what? Did they pass an anti-weave amendment over the weekend?

C. We could waste time wondering about these sorry~$$ anonymous commentors who have nothing going on in life, but we've got stuff to do

:lachen:at B. And you're absolutely right about C. I have finals next week, so of course, this is not a worry of mine. I just hate it when people try to ruin other people's joy and happiness. Geesh, that haterade is something serious. I'm glad I don't drink it:nono: I love all of my beautiful black sistas, weave or not:yep::yep:

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I really do thank you wonderful ladies for being honest and real with me, and most of all, I really do appreciate the comments and compliments. I love it when women can be real with each other and just keep it simple. I knew there were ignorant people in the world, I just had never had anyone do something like that to me. I've always been accused of having fake hair, but it never bothered me. And it won't now. I know it's real, it's mine, and it was given to me by God Almighty, and for that reason, I'm going to continue to flaunt it, no matter what those fools may think. I just continue to embrace the warmth and support I get from my beautiful sistas here on LHCF. Buck what everybody else thinks:yep:

Candy_C

They probabley did it to get a reaction like this one

humans have a habit of wanting others to feel the way they do

i had the same thing some time ago, but i found out the chick who did it by finding her i.p address and shamed her up on here (yes she was a member - one who had previousley asked for advice) ...lol long story, but funny nonetheless.

dont entertain bored folk

bored or jelous

maybe bored and jelous

poor cow!

xcandyx

PatTodd

After my hair airdries, I pull it back into a ponytail, twist it, wrap it around, secure it with a scrunchie, and then pull the twist out bit by bit until it's fat and fluffy. I hope I'm making sense:drunk:

Yes, I understand!!! I will have to try it the next time I airdry! Thanks!

BrooklynSouth

They probabley did it to get a reaction like this one

humans have a habit of wanting others to feel the way they do

i had the same thing some time ago, but i found out the chick who did it by finding her i.p address and shamed her up on here(yes she was a member - one who had previousley asked for advice) ...lol long story, but funny nonetheless.

dont entertain bored folk

bored or jelous

maybe bored and jelous

poor cow!

xcandyx

Exactly!!! Find the critter out! Your hair is lovely in your FOTKI.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Exactly!!! Find the critter out! Your hair is lovely in your FOTKI.

Thank you! I tried to see if there was a way I could track it, but unfortunately, since I didn't have IP logging set at the time, there was no way to track it. Oh well, she can think what she wants. She did nothing but make me more determined to reach my goal:yep:

ChocalateDiva

I didnt post the comment, but- your beautiful hair does resemble some Spanish Wavy hair by Milky Way that I used to wear.

I take it as a compliment when ppl think my hair is weave!!:grin: