Ok. Try seeing the pics now....

ladytee

Wow that is a pretty head of hair you've got. How long have you been growing it out. I hope you get your three inches. Much luck

beana3

D*MN!!!! i have to say this again.... the pic poster's once again have beautiful hair!!!! You ladies are an inspiration... henrilou( u gave me the confidence to go out and try this weave thing. I see your hair has prospered from it.
brown relaxed... love the layers and the health and shine

G

brownrelaxedhair: I envy the shine and obvious good health of your hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

LuvableLady

Henrilou & Brownrelaxedhair,

You both have beautiful very healthy looking hair. Love it! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

G

I can't either, it says this page is not available /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Zola

I'm in the same boat as Supergirl and Caramela... /images/graemlins/frown.gif
And I'm so very excited! /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Tea

I agree with Beana. Both Henrilou and brownrelaxedhair have beautiful hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Also, I'm very jealous of all you fit ladies. I'm feeling quite chunky now after seeing the fit ladies here. /images/graemlins/frown.gif I'm really going to have to do something about my weight before I post anymore pictures. Time for a diet. Does that mean I'm going to have to give up Snickers bars? /images/graemlins/confused.gif Maybe my diet can wait until tomorrow. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Mahalialee4

Bonjour Henrilou,,beautiful beautiful, now you have really gone and done it girl! We share the same length, although I do not press mine, this is the length of mine with a wrap done under the dome dryer and brushed out. (I only do this when I want to check the total all over length.) My bra strap starts just where the length of your hair ends and my ends are creeping past the top of the bra strap. Mine is thicker and bushier looking though because of being natural, but I would imagine you have big hair too when it's not pressed. I imagine with a press, mine would look less full. You saved me posting a picture. You have done an excellent job and your hair is living proof. Au revoir. Mahalialee.

G

Hey, brownrelaxedhair, you use Ripple Effect, too? Iused it, and LOVED it, but the hairdresser told me that it was fighting my perm, because whenever it was wet, it would curl up. I was so mad. then she talked about putting perm on the ends to straighten it out. Oh no! I dare her!

My hair gets wavy and curl with it. It appears that yours did the same too. God bless John Frieda.